Evokz looking for a DB team

Hey
It's been a while.
Got bored of CS and mobas. Tried DB and loved it. Would like to play it competitively. I am somewhat decent, still low level but got a good gamesense and aim. Played ET for ton of years, so if we knew each other back in the day its even better. PM me here since I am not using itc nowadays:<
Comments
Noone is playing Dragon Ball bro
lo panie to ty zyjesz jeszcze :D
Zyje, Zyje. Ty w ET grasz jeszcze:D?
Parent
Wrong place to post this mate, some idiots here will tell you the game is shit etc .. even if they haven't played it yet :D
You should post it on the DB forum! Good luck!
Thanks. Thought I could get some back-from-the-day people from ET to play it with. I will post there as well.
Parent
the game is shit etc .. even if i haven't played it yet
Wrong place to post this mate, some idiots here will tell you that you should post it on the DB forum! Good luck!
Good luck! You should post it on the DB forum! .. even if they havent played it yet :D wrong place to post this mate, some idiots here will tell you the is shit etc
shit game.
thanks for posting bois. Hope some of you copypasted the thingy not just because u hate db but also because u remember about the good guy I was
game is dead, no competitive scene anymore, and if there is any.... is complety shit.
Parent
pierdol to