Do you remember Queen?

If you remember me come by and say hi, would love to catch up with some old friends from ET!
https://www.twitch.tv/queenjilicious
<3
Queen

Comments
haha :D
Aquilllaaaaaaaaaa
Parent
i see now why outlaw has outlawlicious.. man eye-opener
wow yes. man hole-opener
Parent
Czesc piekna, jak sie masz? i remember :)
Hel u doing Man! Remember ar times I saw you in the crossfire Facebook chat group
Parent
i'm good went 5 years without playing and bought a pc randomly 8months ago kinda regretted doing so a week in though haha. Hope all is well with you!
Parent
yeah good aswell! I upgraded my pc couple months ago :) Now im playing PUBG and i started streaming on twitch actually :) <3
Parent
O pamietam :D
Mhhh damn, imię mi nic nie mówię akurat
Parent
A bo zawsze grałem z tego co pamietam jako "JackDaniels +Coca-Cola + Ice" ;)
Parent
Zyje, nawet sie ostatnio zabierałem do zainstalowania gieraski, ale szybko mi przeszlo. Warto w ogle?
Parent
a znasz lepsza gre ? -- no i lan sie zbliza - bede chyba jakis team skladal jak cos
Parent
Problem jest taki, że ja w ogóle już nie gram w gry :D
Parent
Hi im Kate :) I used to play Wolfenstein ET 9 or 10 years ago lol...
Parent
yes hi

The G's back in 2008!
yeaaaahhh! :D <3
Parent
real queen?
the one and only :D
Parent
na logo
Da muss mehr ET rein. Twitch karriere gestartet kannst dein Job kündigen. hf & viel erfolg mit den hatern^^
hater gibts in jedem job ;) danke sehr <3 ich glaube mit ET hätte ich 0 views ;D
Parent
omg QueeN omg
GL & HF with the stream =D
omg omgomgomgomgo maN :D hows crajsor savage lel :D #teamsweden yeyy <3

thanks man tune in sometime <3
Parent
sure =D
all the team swe guys are doing good afaik, I still play with alexL and jonas sometimes
Parent
Steam ID?
Queen / Queenjilicious or something:)
Parent
Does streaming actually pay off? :d
Sure if u are charming like me

Or u have big boobs
Parent
Uhm, I'd imagine you're the one with the big boobs instead of charme
Parent
well depends on your viewers and donations... i just started so i cant rly tell. So far i didnt make that much :)
Parent
So are you planning to get a side/main income through streaming, or as a hobby with the benefit of donations?
Parent
i would love to do this full time, but to reach that stage i need a lot more viewers and that just takes time and consistency. I love to do this right now just for fun and as a hobby next to my main job. But i do have aspirations to one day become a full time streamer and expand into other areas of the gaming industry.
Parent
Pretty sure you can easily manage that
Parent
Thank you <3
Parent
Not with the new twitch ToS starting next monday LUL
Parent
what did they change?
Parent
afaik it says in 1 point, that showing cleavage isnt allowed any more
Parent
But nice assets
Parent
nice woman body
nope, im to newschool
Do you live in Germany or in Poland?
she's the border
Parent
God damn you guys are lonely.
you should be yourname for such a comment
Parent
"You guys" was referring to all the people that couldn't help but mention that you have tits, but I could see how you could take it as referring to somebody scraping the bottom of the internet for Twitch views.
Parent
I can't stop laughing at this. :D

Are you sure you're Canadian?
Parent
hahahha n1 m8. She aint nothing special anyway. All these guys here reacting makes me feel a bit sad for Crossfire.
Parent
troo only Lara Croft <3
Parent
So the possibilitie that I genuinely would like to know how some of my old friends been, is absolutely impossible and it’s all about views? Just for your information, ive been off social media for years before I started my twitch. So I just wanted to get back in touch and whoever wanted to get back in touch did. I’m not that small minded but you wouldn’t know because you obviously don’t know me. Besides my views come
Without me having to try hard outside of twitch. No hate just facts <3
Parent
hahaha :D

You would probably understand if you attended one of the crossfire lans. People still read the site and say hello to an old friend, nevertheless the friend has a pair of great tits or not.

YOUmad?
Parent
Are you saying there is a link between attending ET LANs and being socially retarded?
Parent
Yes, you got my point.
Parent
Oh man, it took you TWO days to respond. You're not the nerd you used to be :( A very disappointed immigrant here.
Parent
I used to be like 15 years old so what do you expect other than being a little nerd? :D
Parent
BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP
Parent
Trust me, after 7 years living here now, I get it.
Parent
Yes very good education indeed.
Parent
Well, I'd say its internet. Didnt subscribe, pubg is bad game :(
Parent
:* extra fuer dich eingeloggt. :-D
Whats wrong with your nose?
Parent
Oh wow, and here I thought all of us grew up. Guess some didn't. Oh well! But to answer your question: nothing.
Parent
Are you sure, its nothnig? Srsly I think its not normal, anyway you should visit a doctor, gl
Parent
The doc said my nose is fine, just big, but he said that whoever sent me here (you) is a fucking idiot.
Parent
I”m just kidding lol, your face is pretty enough to become lesbian
Parent
DU BIST DIE BESTE <3
Parent
Great! didnt know about this before, I had doubts but thanks for clarifying. composite decking spokane