Quake net channels?

Hi,
i've just found quakenet irc online site on https://webchat.quakenet.org/
Do you know if there are still some channels where people playing ET are gathering for some praccy? Looking for mercs or 1on1 fun?

Thanks <3
Comments
I think IRC is dead m8, we should create an ET/Gather pub chan on Discord??
ET.PCW or like
you can use discord also via web/mobile phone app or as program
https://discordapp.com/
cool :) I've just created a channel #wolfenstein.et on discord
https://discord.gg/hus59e

If it is good we could spam all over the gamers :)
Parent
There already is channel. Don't have link
Parent
mama <3<3<3
Parent
1on1 ? You said 1on1 ?
Oh boy, here we go again :D
Parent
I'm avi for a 1on1 right now :) wanna play? i got a server
Parent
I heard world number 1 France Snatix is accepting challengers m8
Parent
If u want to join discord for some games, there's a channel schnee is hosting where most of ppl are gathered up, anyone is free to join up:

https://discord.gg/v8xA4Ak
We should make this pinned somewhere
Parent
I will be making a post soon, most likely tomorrow, making a bit of overview what is going on currently at ET.
Parent
Created for you RTCW/ET guys a public TS3 Server where players can talk together/play some games and have a lot of fun (ofc for guys who prefer ts3 than discord ^^)
feel free to pm me if you want a private channel, special server groups or icons :) if we get this server full with 64 slots, I'll upgrade to 500 :)
There is also a music bot in main hall, who is protecting you guys from ddos attacks or any cheaters or w/e and welcomes you with relaxing deep house music in main hall :-)
you can also create your own channel when you join, just right click->create channel

this is the ip: wolfenstein.community-ts.eu
#3on3.et #6on6.et #crossfire
Cant believe this article made soo much sense now. You really have a talent for this! Continue pressing on! car wraps tucson az
Taking in a pill of Cenforce 120 using potable water is the key and only possible allowed intake mechanism. Even the doctors will recommend you not to use any alcoholic beverage or grapefruit juice in particular for taking in and successively swallowing the pills. Also when in the mouth the pill for Cenforce 200 is not to be chewed upon or broken in the mouth. Ingesting a whole is the ideal option as generic Sildenafil will be triggered automatically when the digestion of the pill begins.Cenforce 100
Fildena 100 is a medicine that is used for treating patients suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. The medicine is developed by Fortune Healthcare an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturer. The Fildena 120 treatment is an answer for men who have trouble achieving optimal erections.These drugs are incredibly beneficial for erectile dysfunction or weakness due to the unique arrangement of sildenafil citrate. Fildena 150 This drug unequivocally limits PDE5, a macromolecule involved in penile erection.Moreover, essential drugs can effectively treat various conditions, for example, purulent prostatic hyperplasia and respiratory venous hypertension.Ensures early pregnancy for at-risk people, treats women’s extravagance and solves urological problems that occur due to transformation of the prostate into critical clinical events characteristic of PDE5.Fildena 50 works in this way because it is present in different parts of the body. It generally deals with the consequences of erectile dysfunction and PAH.
Regarding erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, Vidalista 20 , a Tadalafil pill used to treat infertility, conveys a delight like no other. Vidalista-40 is a prescription drug that is particularly successful in treating erectile dysfunction. Vidalista 40 is the active ingredient in Vidalista 60 , which makes it a restricted drug. It is an erectile dysfunction medication generally recommended by professionals to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).Vidalista 80 The erection is quite direct in the non-ED patient as the cerebrum works with the penis rapidly. The go-between is – cyclic guanosine monophosphate. On getting the s*xual incitement, advances something similar to the cerebrum. Accordingly, the mind orders a higher bloodstream in the penis for discharge.Vidalista Black 80
The Vilitra 20 has two generic ingredients one for getting you the harder erections and one for preventing premature ejaculation.Let’s briefly describe the working principles of the two generic substances here.Vardenafil which is a PDE-5 hormone inhibitor to bring about erections initiates its process by first of all reducing the working and secretion of the PDE-5 hormones. Vilitra 40 This brings about more blood flow to the p*nis when the vasodilation actions on the arteries and blood vessels begin.The second generic ingredient that is Dapoxetine is a potent SSRI inhibitor and this means that now there are more amounts of selective serotonin hormone in your brain which allows you to get more control over your ejaculations.Vilitra 60
Kamagra 100mg interferes with the production of a hormone called PDE5. It relaxes the blood vessels surrounding the penis to allow increased blood flow during s*xual arousal. When using Super Kamagra , men can easily get and maintain a hard erection after being s*xually stimulated. You will only get an erection after becoming s*xually aroused and the erection will go away on its own. Even if you have been having erectile dysfunction problems for a long time,Kamagra Oral Jelly will start working right away.Erectile dysfunction is a name of condition when enzyme is replaced by another enzyme (phosphodiesterase type-5). enzyme breaks down and takes its place. Blood flow is restricted by enzyme leading to causing erection problem in men. Blood is essential for erection achievement. Super Kamagra inhibits enzyme, enhancing blood flow to the penile area. Blood filled penile region makes it easier for men to achieve erection. Kamagra Chewable also releases in the body as without it erection is impossible.
In this section, we are going to find out about the internal dose composition of the Sildalist 120 Online. So as we told you Above that the pills will have some parts of Sildenafil along with Tadalafil, which is a mix of two PDE-5 inhibiting substances.The content amount for Sildenafil is 100mg which is a decent average type of dose while the contents of Tadalafil are only up to an amount of 20mg.Within the dose, the substance Sildenafil will provide you with a medium level of ED dose one that can cure up to a medium severance of ED disorders. The content amount for generic Tadalafil is only to provide you with a long enough actionable time. this is because the generic substance Tadalafil is known for its prolonged use.
Aurogra 120