Elysium is in need of a rifle for LAN

It saddens us to announce that our beloved rifle Belgium Jere not able to make it to the upcoming LAN. Therefore, we are in need of someone who is able to properly replace him. Our main needs are someone who is motivated, experienced and has the spare time to practice.

Do you think to have what it takes? Please send a private message over crossfire where you briefly mention what motivates you to play with us.

Contact details: Netherlands Sebhes
Comments
Succes!
I'll sacrifice myself and carry your asses to another victory. Add me to lineup.
Can you stop pmming me to play rifle for you. You know follow.et coming to smash you skinny fucks at lan with our biceps. Wait until francois lands an elbow off the top rope. You all be fucked then.

Would wish you luck but you stand 0% chance vs the big boys of follow.
i can see one guy here - Poland wiaderko
Looking for a real Belgium NC winner I see..

Still have my autograph Jere? ^^
hint hint? :D cu at lan? :D
Parent
Haha is eerst wa pubben :D
Parent
i hope you get menace, but i dunno the situation around your team and him :)
menace ?!??!?!
u pay my flights and np
wiaderko
Quotewhere you briefly mention what motivates you to play with us.

QuoteIGLA: i can give u pindol pics np
dont know why you dont take menace tho. hes a great rifle highly motivated and a good person overall.

but i guess you have your reasons for it :p gl and cu on lan <3
dont know why you dont take menace tho. hes a great rifle highly motivated and a good person overall.
Not sure who else is more suited than menace atm, but apparently not satisfied with him. Sad to see you not pick the active, motivated, willing player to go to LAN...
Ja idd, beetje triest dit
Parent
uhm waar bemoeien jullie mee, niet zo stoken heh
Parent
"beetje triest dit" we hebben onze eigen gedachten hierover, dus laat ons lekker zelf uitzoeken wie als rifle willen in ons team. Aanbevelen is prima maar je hoeft negatief over ons team te praten als we ook andere opties bekijken.
Parent
Ja keuze genoeg image: 433f4d0ab25dcc47db8544fb91f9ef90
Parent
haha nerd mad cause kleine piemel
Parent
mahla > jere anyway take him
Why not mENACE ? :(((( Most motivated player in ET, you maybe have your proper reasons but this is sad not seeing him with you, he deserves it.
OMG WHY NOT MENACE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FFS
Menace ftw!
holy... now or never xD

joke :( gl guys!
pick up menace now before it's too late you bunch of losers! Sebhes you won't win money for vbucks if you don't take him
Avi, EZ win
avi...
menace?
take menace?
tiggeri?
MENACE IS SHIT NERDS TAKE ME
Take Belgium Jerre!
Take mAhla, good shots and a positive guy
h2o bestest rifle

We have found ourselves a new rifle!

/thread closed
dont know why you dont take hazard though. hes an extraordinary rifle profoundly energetic and a decent individual generally speaking.

Hire Java Developer
Cant believe this article made soo much sense now. You really have a talent for this! Continue pressing on! vinyl car wrap virginia beach