Recruitement Open

Hi all,

I'm creating a team for people who would be down to play 6o6 and pracc at least 4 times a week. If people are motivated enough we can also try to go and play a the Lan coming or get ready for the next one if there is on next.
I'm looking for 5 french players if possible but other nationalities can of course join.
You can mp me on crossfire or on Discord either if you are interested :)

cya
Comments
:smiley:
i advise to play some games on discord and get to know ppl 1st
Im french but im playing for #follow.et professional eSports cklub since 2008 aka next lan winners
I am interested in this new project.... however I am concerned about the lack of prac during the week. I am willing to commit 6 days a week with at least 4 hours per day. I play rifle but only speak english. I am soon to be 17 years old but show signs of maturity and think that I can learn a lot from a guy called mini mav. I once went to a lan event and I did well. I beat the top scores on dance dance revolution 3 along with some other nerds including panda, pansy and deryn. I hope this is useful for you as I feel that keeping a fit slim body like myself is a key thing to professional gaming and I hope that I can help spread the word of my fitness plans to other people here on crossfire.

I hope you get back to me soon as I feel I have more to offer than most people here on crossfire. I can also get my friend mixtu0re to come play with me and lefrancois as he is a cunt.
Quotebut show signs of maturity

Hmmm...
Parent
You clearly know nothing. I am starting to cook food all on my own and I have even had the responsibility of getting in the shower without my parents telling me.... Who's mature now?
Parent
when is next lan i will come and visit you
Parent
Thank you for taking the time to discuss this, I love learning more about this topic. If possible, once you have the expertise, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is extremely helpful for me. Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach free