Frostbite mapscript with 2 docruns

If anyone wants to try for the lulz a frostbite with 2 docruns, here is the mapscript (just remove "_2docs" from the filename): https://github.com/x0rnn/etpro/blob/master/mapscripts/maps/frostbite_2docs_v1.script

I'm thinking about putting this on Hirntot for public play because 65% of the time frostbite is won by allies and sometimes within 5min...
Comments
Are the docruns from the same place (similar to original Goldrush)? Nice idea!
Curious about that
Parent
it's just a script so yeah. He didn't change the map
Parent
That could be done with a mapscript too...
Parent
You wouldn't need such script if you had the same defense as follow.et
I bet Slaikka disagrees with this journal message.
You can always deliver twice
Parent
Second one spawns on the table right next to where you secured the first one and you have to bring it to the truck in lower axis spawn :)
Allies can now spawn at Axis CP if they damage/repair it.
That's also an interesting idea, pretty sure I can modify the mapscript for that too. Anyone else who wants that?

Some possible issues:
I would need to disable lower axis spawns near truck because they would be too OP at defending.
If allies spawn at transmitter if CP is destroyed and docs are secured then they would be OP.
If axis spawn at transmitter if CP is built and docs are secured then they would be OP.

I think nobody spawning there and just disabling axis lower spawns would be the most even in this version.
Parent
You mean the same map but once the first objective is secured, what I posted happens? ANd I guess you moved the axis spawn so they can't spawn low?
Parent
Nvm, just tested it. Everything is fine except the Axis CP. After the 1st docs are capped, can we allow for allies to blow it (if it's built) and build Allies CP (I guess that would be a 2nd CP) so Allies can spawn there? Just a Flag for Allies to cap would be fine too. Just something so Allies can spawn inside that building.

The idea being Allies can attack from both CPs and make it interesting.

Change that if possible (also if it's possible to add an indicator where the 2nd docs should be secured) and I will set up a showmatch on it.
Parent
I wrote above why I didn't implement the CP spawn, it would be too OP.

There is a command map marker for the Escape Truck already.

This version of Frostbite is also now on Hirntot.
Parent
Okay but it seems too OP for axis the way it is now. Too easy to set up and never give it up. I don't think it will be decent to play when allies have 1 way to attack really.
Parent
But Allies spawning directly at docs would be too easy for them, the Axis garage isn't far at all. I can make a version with 3-4 Allied spawns at Transmitter after docs are secured if the Axis CP is destroyed if you want. Axis garage spawns enabled in this case.
Parent
We will play it a few times. I'll let you know.
Parent
I made the version you wanted anyway, with 3 allied spawns at transmitter: https://github.com/x0rnn/etpro/blob/master/mapscripts/maps/frostbite_2docs_v3.script

I put this version on Hirntot now. Also added a blinking red obj marker in the back of the truck in both versions.
Parent
Having tried both versions now, people definitely liked the last version better because of the new Allied spawn. It was also interesting that if Axis built the CP, Allies couldn't spawn there anymore. Logical but nevertheless a good little trick.

The only issue was Axis still spawning Lower when the 2nd docs is being ran which made the defense a little too strong. I'd suggest that be changed to the way it was in the previous version where axis only spawn on the High ground. Would it also be possible to add say extra 2 minutes or something for the 2nd docs?

Note: we tested it in pugs where things are a little more organized unlike pubs where people run wherever.
Parent
Yea, I can make a version for you with the lower axis spawn disabled, though for public on our server I'll leave it enabled. The 2min I can also do, good idea actually, thanks.
Parent
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank God I found this site! Thanks for sharing this solar installation pleasanton