cpc2 ettv

are teh matches gonna be on ettv??

^^probibally a newb ? but i dont care :()
Comments
ya they should be =)
we all hope so but ETTv @ lan are pretty hard to set :<
It depends on thier internet! :D

If it's KPN, yes, then it will be hard to set, but otherwise, I see no problem if there is enough broadband for the servers...
Parent
9 o'clock in the morning ^^ hahaha
guess not, it's cancelled on www.gamestv.org
im fuckin pissed off. i woke up so early to watch, and now: NOTHING
nolifers HAHAHA :P
Parent
They are fixing the problem ...
Already more than 3 hours. You would expect a little more professionalism from Toss & co than this.

Very very dissapointing.
Parent
They are organising a whole LAN event and you talk about little more professionalism just because u cant spec the matches now?

sorry but you are a RETARD
Parent
What a retarded logical.
Parent
Nice changing flags constantly ;-p
Parent
Nobody flamed about my Scottish flag. But I am sure someone will about my English one.
Parent
Flagfaker! :x
Parent
If u organise a whole LAN event you should do everything good. Not just this good, and that good and that part bad.

And well, I woke up this morning at 8.00 CET to watch all the matches and we are 5 and a half hour later and I only saw 1 demo atm from lepari @ goldrush. So I give some criticism. K?
Parent
dude u can give as much criticism as you want but then dont whine if i give some criticism aswell :)) Im just saying dont forget they may have more important things to do but as u can see they fixed it so we dont need to talk longer about this. Have fun at ETTV.
Parent
Criticism at me? You only called me a retard, that's no ciriticism but insulting.
Parent
yes in my opinion u were a retard because u just whine. dude just stop talking its useless.
Parent
agree with u, junky has no brains
Parent
You are covetable for a sponsor if a big amount of people is involved in your project. So cpc or crossfire at all would be nothing without this big community. The community is thanksful for this organisation but expect ETTV to be a part of the lan. And there is nothing wrong with your critizm.
Parent
blame loekino...
ETTV is ready and will be added in time for the 14:00 CET matches

Enjoy !
dont let us down plz
Parent
when can we start enjoying ?
Parent
wtf noob