Goodbye!

After one year #dot.et / #dfect.et decided to call it a day. The combination just didn't worked out so well anymore and the fact that the motivation was not that big the last weeks lead to our folding. After one year of nonstop noliving its time to move on :) .

We started with 6 players as #dot.et in april 2006. Our lineup back from April 2006 - October 2006 was:

Netherlandsaltrnt
Netherlandsxfrd
Netherlandssantje
Netherlandscobra
Netherlandsimperial
Netherlandsatemi

After a few changes we played the OC with:

Netherlandsaltrnt
Netherlandsxfrd
Netherlandsseigen
Netherlandssantje
Netherlandsaxel
Netherlandsatemi

Seigen didnt had any motivation, and santje's pc broke. So our lineup had to change again from Januar 2007 - End Februari 2007 we played with an european lineup.

Netherlandsaltrnt
Netherlandsxfrd
FinlandolBaa
Finlandshitty
Netherlandsaxel
Netherlandsatemi

After shitty's ban, olBaa joined up with w3st. Seigen had his motivation back and santje's pc was fixed. So we played till last week with our old lineup again, but not really active anymore. ( 2 games a week or so :< )

Netherlandsaltrnt
Netherlandsxfrd
Netherlandsseigen
Netherlandssantje
Netherlandsaxel
Netherlandsatemi

During this year we joined up with to much multigamingclans. We began under the name of dot-gaming, the mgc died, but we went on under the name dot.et. I think its in October when we joined up with Prophecia, they were in my opinion the best mgc we had because of the nice support they gave. In November we got an offer from Qlasics which we accepted, but due to some false promises we left them after a week. We joined up with Overload, and left them in December. We took our old name back dot.et, but after some searching we joined up with clan.redsky, unfortunately they had some false promises too :<, so we left them for defect-gaming where we stayed until the mgc died few weeks ago. Well that basically was our mgc history :D:D:D.

I'd like to thanks all the guys I played with the last year in dot / dfect whatever.

Cu, atemi. ( dunno if all the English is correct but its readable )

ps. 2long2read imo .
Comments
:'(
was a nice year : ]
wat jammer ga je nog wel doorspelen ?
Parent
jwel hoor kadirtje
Parent
clan of gwn beetje mercen ?
Parent
kga denk een 3o3 clannetje doen
Parent
ah nice maar 3v3 verveelt snel :D
Parent
I just wanted to write it down, I know noone of you cares but k.
ga je nooit meer et spelen:(?
Parent
Tuurlijk wel, t was alleen een goodbye tegen dot. Time to move on.
Parent
gl he atemi :P
Heb jij btw een klas overgeslagne dat je 15 bent in 5vwo?
Parent
dus jij hebt niet geleerd hoeveel 4x4 is ? xD
Parent
english is fine dude, gl
nice not mentioning my 2 weeks retard !

:p

gl atemi xfrd axel & alternat00000000000000000000000r for ze futuh :D

funny & great guys :)
I couldnt be bothered making a shoutout list :p. But thanks Maltaser!
Parent
i agree i blame atemi, we are still friends right :P?
Parent
bibuy
a bit whiny but still a nice opponent
waiting for 3-5 cless-posts to forum
gl dot.et
HELO?////// OKY BIBUY/=
nEE :[ ik wil wel naar de volgende dno alleen waar die is
:< als die in NL is ga ik meespelen met tymo phemon ovie
Parent
bye dot.et :<
Hey atemi GL
Quote November we got an offer from Qlasics which we accepted, but due to some false promises we left them after a week

same here :X
That guy Vogel is seriously retarted, cant understand that a "manager" can tell lies to his squads :o.
Parent
yeah Vogel is retarted indeed. i dunno if u know, but he was supporting his chEaT squad however we shown him they got some cheatzors ( read: term1)
Parent
What a pitty..
Í had great times in dot.et R.I.P
Jammer zeg ,

was een grappige tumor tijd
too bad, nice guys!