raskl returns

hey nerds, got back from playing (rugby) earlier tonight.
hows the shit going, you all still whining about hackers ?, quake wars is out soon i pre ordered mine. have any of you got a job or anything yet or you still e-hating each other? pls get back to me.

love and kisses

raskl
Comments
fuck off u skinny little twat
it's cRod, and feel free to spy me phil np
excuse me, but why would ppl that still go to school need a job?
Maybe to have some pocket money which they can spend on going out oh wait I mean they can spend to upgrade their pc's!?
Parent
Kitty gaat vreemd kijk maar op der profile !!1111
Parent
i worked 1,5 months the last summer to buy a new pc, so i dont need new upgrades :[
Parent
Well you answered your own question then didn't you?
Parent
i said i worked in summer, not in school time, so... :D
Parent
Well if I want to do stuff I have to have money and in order to get money I have to work. :) This is my first day of may vacation and I'm on my work now. Making money to cover my costs for this weekend.. :P
Parent
this is where parents comes to pictures and gives u money to f off the pc
Parent
I dont know about your parents but they can't afford giving me 80 euro's each week =)
Parent
maybe some of us got parents?
Parent
DID WE JUST SPOT A NEW ATTENTIONWHORE WHO WANTS TO PROVE THE WHOLE CROSSFIRE COMMUNITY HE IS ONLY ONE HAVING A REAL LIFE ? YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK OFF.
Parent
Haha right on dude!
Parent
mijn ouders geven mij geld om weg te gaan omdat ze weten dat ik te lui ben =( :P
Parent
je ouders houden niet meer van je :((((XD
Parent
wnb reallifer
go sniff some coke u dirty little wannabe
the guy that cried when confronted by pot!
really? XD
Parent
this comes from a rugby player who cries like a baby on comms and tells his clan m8s that i didnt turn up to meet him.

for the record raskl u know i have your address and am like 5 mins away from u! so if u wanna arrange to met up again and tell all your freinds how big and hard u are leave me a pm or a post on here. otherwsie go have a line of talc powder and fuk of back to that girls rugby team spring view div 5 u little caveman
you speak from personal experience by the sounds of it!! LoL oh wait... xD
<3 ya kokain ;P
'Nerds'? That's rich coming from someone who codes cheats for a game.
he doesn't even code them he just tests them lol
Parent
Dont be so angry raskL
I do fine, have a job, and e-hate you.
Use your Wolfe account instead.
"mina care"
playing rugby, nice, you are TEH REALLIFER!111
yes i got a job, thanks for asking.
lol phil :P
noticing the nice new sexy profile pic :P *heart flutters man in a uniform* xD
Parent
i got a better pic pm me on irc :P
Parent
for 1 dont call me your fukin m8. i dont m8 with little wannbes dicks, for 2 lets just fukin meet ffs and sort this sh1t u act like a man on these forums but seem to sh1t your little y-fronts when it comes to it. Now imo every cunt log this cause if ive not heard from u by the end of next week i swear on my mothers life am gonna come to your fukin door step your choice! [email protected] add me and lets sort it and stop hidin ffs u will get my phone number on msn. phil lets just meet ffs. what have u got to lose your a so called big boy who plays rugby?/ so meet me and lets put a stop to this silly kiddie flame over the net
buuuuu PoT scary big boy brrrrrrrrr

homo nolivers get stressed by internet trashtalk
just don't take it this serieus dude...

if i freaked you out with this "homo noliver" feel free to come to my doorstep hahaha NERD

haha prolly the reason youre getting so pissed ?

Achievements:
comin off drugs