pbss blocker or next graphics card bug?

image: tmb_74a1d85343ea79c8b08494e9ecf787ad
screen from match
Comments
maybe just a bug
image: black-hat-steroid
plz tell me this is fake.. PLEASE
Parent
Not at all. I think this guy lost something called brain years ago, sadly.
Parent
oh.. my... fucking.. god....
Parent
I just started to believe in god either. Nice to meet you. :)
Parent
íts FAKE, look @ his shoulders, he is standin behind it
Parent
The thing you belive to be his shoulders are just some highly developed dorsal trapezoids.

That could be a fake tho, but this kind of muscle development is still possible, even if it's kinda unbelievable that some people think it's "great looking".
Whether this pic is a fake or not, you can see that in reality, so you can be amazed ! :)
Parent
u have no idea what ur talking about
Parent
If you talk about the pic, more I look at it more I think it's photoshoped and that I was wrong.

If you don't speak about the pic but about the ability to have that kind of muscle development, I'm open to every argument you could have.
Parent
inform urself about bodybuilding and compare these guy for example with ronnie coleman.. the muscles would tear if they get this volume of these guy... and his arms... rühl has the biggest arms in the world i think but compared to this guy...
Parent
It's fake. :)
Parent
plz just look @his ballsw
the people that look like this have normally a small wiener 100% fake ! penis proofed
Parent
a small wiener?

i am wiener, whats your point?
Parent
my definicion is wiener = guy from vienna (wien)
Parent
er meint damit ein wiener würschtl Xd
Parent
das weiß ich e....
nur in wien heißen die dinger frankfurter
Parent
hää? frankfurter sind was gaaaanz anderes o0

ich kenn wiener, frankfurter und bockwürst
Parent
image: frankfurter

sind das net auch wiener?
Parent
hmmmmmm schauen leckaaa aus ;)

bin jetzt kein experte oder so... aber wiener sind die langen dünnen, frankfurter die kurzen roten und bockwürst sind wie wiener, nur dicker und kürzer.. IMOOO ^^
Parent
fake, those veins in hir arms are bigger that the pulmonary artery leaving the heart, isch dont think so !
Parent
Achievements:
>> 17500 gamerscore @ xbox360
>> Cheats without pbssblocker, 10 busts, no ban
i had the same pbss for a long time still dunno what the prob was. atleast its fixed now.
bug bet he has AA on or something!
its fake omg marcus ruhl is the biggest bodybuilder ever and he is not closely as big as this wanker