a little help

hi,

i have 3 demos of a know guy that plays clanbase events using wallhack. i need another admins to look at it and give an opinion.
please pm me!

greets
Comments
#clanbase.et is the channel i guess
who is this guy :?
hi mesqi, still running from the police?
you are still online only :?
Parent
In ET yepp.

I feel like bragging a bit, so I was world champ @ Killzone when it was released and and got this xbox360 and loadsa games, very nice and it was lan only and I had only tried the game for 5 mins before the playoff and i grabbed some mingun/rocketlauncher and ended up pwning 42/3 in 10 mins or smth. D:D:D:D:DD:DD/D/Dm.,/D:D
Parent
i stopped smoking weed :[[
Parent
but that is just way to expensive for the gained effect :-}
Parent
true words :[

10 mins and disgusting taste :P
Parent
image: selegiline
heard the above is the shit but how RARE is that. O_o
Parent
Now im confused Mister ;-(
Parent
I think it's called trismackcetylmorfin, and is said to make you high for weeks.
Parent
LoL. High for weeks :P You will see some noobs will get it wrong and gonna buy it because they think its making their ET skill high for few weeks :DDD
Parent
thou, think that they will have to sell their houses and souls to get their hand on that ;-D
Parent
genau so, wie du mit et aufgehört hast? :-)
Parent
Ne digga das mit ET war voll schräg :XD ich wollte aufhören aber 1. Sucht und 2. Nice Team :-) Und persönliche Probs auch wieder im Lot. Von daher no need to quit :)

und btw:

image: 4861_attentionwhore
Parent
I get byyy with a little help from my friends!
nice replay's :D
all on topic i see :P
Nicht vergessen, unter 14 Jahren brauchst du keine Angst haben in den Knast zu kommen. :-)
Parent
1. Ist das nicht von mir sondern von Switzerland Puu
2. Bin ich volljährig. (Schade das du 9 Tage älter bist ;( )
3. ND kicked pstarZ from server
Parent
schade dass du dein Comment gelöscht hast :(
Trotz alledem würde ich dich bitten meine Demo anzuschauen und selbst festzustellen das ich nicht cheate ;-)

http://uploaded.to/?id=d3djsv
Parent
Hatte keine lust auf geflame. :-p
Parent
Ich bin es ehrlich gesagt auch leid. :P
Parent