Who’s stolen my etkey?

So! I have never used any guid spoofer but yesterday a saw @ my yawn YAWN new et_pro guid and my pb_guid. Btw. It’s Anonymous aCoZz’s guid. Hmm WTF and what’s going on?

I’m not stupid and when I’d like to use some gouid spoofer, first I would delete my etkey!!!

SO I think that maybe it’s:
-I know that users of linux bot (eth) can spoofing his pb_guid also
-I remember I played with many cheters @ telenet 1 that day (they still changed their names)
-or it’s my girl’s revenge couse I play much more then meeting with her XD

Any suggestions? Busted? Ask perfo? aCoZz fanboi??? hacker? fdsfssadasffsf
btw.english suxx
Comments
Just care about it -.-
why would someone want to spoof your pbguid and his etproguid?

maybe it's a bug considering how erroronoumus guids and yawn are?

post screen or avi of your "girl" please.
plz, everyone knows its lies
pb guid isnt really spoofable.
only on linux or in windows too so ?
Parent
both, but most easy would be to install linux and eth, and you can always fake your os also.
Parent
I thought spoofing the pb guid you want (in /pb_plist) in windows was impossible mm, but didnt know for linux :)
Parent
I don't think it exist in any windows hack(that I can think of), but I know that there exist separate pbguid spoofers to windows.
Parent
U mean u can spoof by what you want or just randomise , Cause i played against a cheater one day that didnt has the same pb guid on his pb_ss and his /pb_plist. And btw, never saw a pbguid spoof on windows (i mean spoof by the guid you want), but if u say its possible :D
Parent
You can spoof what you want, If you want random you could just remove your etkey.
Parent
So why is it technically possible on linux and not in windows ? Does the punkbuster system is different ?
Parent
It is possible on both, someone was selling for 150€ a week ago.
Parent
You can "only" spoof the last 8 letters, but not the completly pbguids. That's why we claim to use the entire pbguid instead of the etproguid.
Parent
selfbusted, pb guid cant be faked, you just forgot to change etkey when you were about to fake some1
Or he gave his etkey to someone, everyone has done it in his noob period :)
Parent
I never did anyway :p

However, PB Guids CAN be spoofed because it's client side. (But the authentication goes via PB, I don't know how ETH got it working, but it works :/)
Parent
Yes, very strange :/
Parent
why you think someone could have faked guid of unknown player?
Parent
That's the mysterium!
Parent
QuoteWakizashiuk smellz

I think.
yea slajdan pics of my girl are more improtant then my problem But if u want i can send u XD

wildcat no way i dont forget about it even i would be dead drunk!
trust me
niiiice! send to me!
Parent
especially for U XD
pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4

btw. u can see me also on these pics
Parent
ah must register first, naked pics I hope?
Parent
LOL HAD MEH MAUS OVER IT AND WANDARES "WTFZ UGLI PYRCINKS" THEN I REELISED IT WAS ME MAUS OLOLOLOL
Parent
I think he confesses.

Cheater.
You are SO WRONG!
You watch Naruto, you don't.
btw ETH cant spoof pb_guid
SO I think that maybe it’s:
-I know that users of linux bot (eth) can spoofing his pb_guid also

eth cant spoof pbguid only fake @ nixkoenners :p