Here you go, we just made another one :P

image: shot0039ia8
image: shot0037pg4
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3097/shot0014tb2.jpg

46 players in one tower, beat that!
Comments
lol´d xD
that's sick my friend.
Finland had 48. haha. http://gaso.1g.fi/pub/_old/ and download 'tornineebat.avi'
moi matias. rtcw clip?
Parent
LOL :D:D::D:D:D
whahahaha
Quote46 players in one tower, beat that!

QuoteFinland had 48. haha. (url) [gaso.1g.fi] and download 'tornineebat.avi'

owned!
Fake! Estonia hasn't more than 30 ET players!

An axis airstrike would be nice!
server might crash then. at least our's crashed when we tried to jump in a field of 150 mines some years ago :D
Parent
We could not care less.
Hehe, nice
lol :D , the higher the better
i counted and there IS NOT 46 players soz m8
Why not count the first picture then. 46 players in the tower + 1 climbing up. If the lack of nametags disturbs you, then count the second one, which is 45 + 1 climbing.

As for the finns having 48, the clip is 3 years old and in RTCW =) But we'll see what we can do about that :P
Parent
doesnt it mean that finns are still holding the record that was made loooooong time ago? isnt that kinda embarassing to even try to break a record then notice that u couldnt even break the record that was made looooooong time ago. n1 eesti !
Parent
Indeed they are...

Actually, at first, as far as I know, we tried to best out yesterday`s tower, which we did by a long shot.
So I admit that I was hasty to boast about our 46 (or whatever) man tower and we couldn't break the current record because I wasn't aware of the 48 man tower in the first place.

Next time we'll go for broke =) 48 or more...
Parent
(@nSens-bamZe) g33ks
How the fuck do you guys do that?
nice one
Pronides mahuks rohkem rahvast ära :)
I* would imply me (I) which isn't true
Parent
not really.. u correct his post, the * says that the word should replace an other he posted, so it wouldn't imply you, it would replace the We with an I in his post
Parent
The you represents the I so as to be clear it wasn't me, I you used you!
Parent
whatever floats ur boat
Parent
looks like pisa

btw et is getting boring?
hmm, i counted 46+1proning+1going up, that should be 48 or isn't the proner counted?
M1racle prone ja crouch võtavad sama palju ruumi.
omg how you do that ?
build a house imho
tower fight 20 players on both sides and the players on the top trying to knife each other :s
DO A AIRSTRIKE :D

MONSTER KILL

DOUBLE KILL

BLABLABLA :P

KILLINGSPREE
^^
Ha ha :D IMO its only possible for ETTV servers to have more than 64 slots. But hey, i really believe you!
Jesus I'd love to support fire that, or panzer... Would be like lemmings all over again.
lol made me laugh :]
echt geen leven die mannen
´sure you had 300 right ?????
RTCW Panzer or Support = all dead