Parent
med+ doesn't exist anymore
now it's med+/high :DDDDD
Parent
I need god for my exams today!
med+ =D
Quotewe need: medic med+

Hf! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :)
me... much more dmg then you playing a newbie mix even taking spawnkill so...stfu newbie and learn how to play, i can give you some demos if you like maybe you learn smth.
Parent
keep on rolling baby, a guy that sucks at lans and inet talking bullshit, u will never be better then med- sry :(

ps: mix? i saw sFx tag on it, and i was kinda "who cares" at that match :)

go get some work 54 years old man :(
Parent
1- you never see me play at lan, 2- sFx was like a mix, 3- you play in same clan as i and you compare to me is like..compare ferus with kurbads, 4 - you are a ugly fat boy with no life.... try to speak to some girls instead of only talk in TS i think it would do good to you nerd.
Parent
1st- u went to a lan and everybody saw u sucked, (maybe not just ingame)
2nd- mix? i didn't see a mix :(
3rd- you don't play in same clan as me, (u did before, u must be glad that u played with such a pro player, u must have learned alot)
4th- i might not be playboy guy, but i bet i beat u up with one hand
5th- i just fucked ur exgirl last night :) (she was in need of a bigger dick)
6th- go work :( u 26 or wotever, u don't work, and u game like a lowbasterd trying to get higher...

ps: sabes onde eu estudo. aparece, pode ser que te ponha os ossinhos no sitiu :)
Parent
I saw in lan..you are an ugly guy really if you keep trying to say bullshit i will post a photo of yours so everyone can enjoy it..so dont talk bullshit plz, 2 you are a kid m8 i dont like too beat up in kids, 3 im 27years old with college degree and working and you? plz..dont try to be smart low skiller omg poor guy.
Parent
Hmm its time for me to say that im Med+ like everyone is.
gl versus : )
gl guys <3
2 weeks max