QPAD ct

hey,

i ordered a qpad ct, maybe some of u have some experiences with it or some knowledge?

Well, next time ill ask before i order smth xD

thx in advance.
Comments
OMG did you say CT!? Ok.. Ok.. Big misstake there pal. Big misstake, can't say more but. You'll know it when you have the mat in your hand it was a misstake.

Hint: QPAD specialdesigned it for retarded nigger-gamers!
SpawN är iofs en bra retarded nigger-gamer :[
Parent
Men han är ju bara en sexig neger, han haxar egentligen!
Parent
its very smooth, with hyperglides atleast... i personally like the normal qpad low sens better because ct is just to smooth!
qpad SwedenLowsense
I used it, but it stopped working after half a year.
you know at 6 months is pretty long time for mousepad?
Parent
is it? I've been playing with my icemat since 2004 :P
Parent
Well, its np then. ;]
But I bought a 5L, since I want my mousepad to last longer.
Parent
I've heard the 5L wears off even faster. :P Well I don't mind at least this gives me a good reason to try new pads. ;)
Parent
5L have plastic on top, so I doubt that.
Parent
So does the CT, it's a similar technique (hybrid cloth/plastic).
Parent
qck steel for ~2years and its ok
Parent
qpad xxxxxl nearly 2 years :]
Parent
pm Estonia InterFace
qpad ct is veý nice with lasermouse
But lasermouse isnt nice. :P
Parent
your playing with ballmouse?
Parent
I'll have it in few hours. ordered it 2days ago :]
well its just perfect mat. smooth like hard pad - still soft enough. be sure to take 4mm . that 1,5 is too hard :P

way smoother than the original one. u need to get used to it if u used the "original" one before. it took 1-2 days for me.

together with deathadder it seems like u cant get a better combo right now. need to order hyperglides now. deathadder has one little minus side. its own feet are too thin - bottom of the mouse touches the pad little bit.
what about CT + G5? do you know maybe if they're working togehta
Parent
g5 sucks anyway. it has some problem with many pads.
sell it
Parent
I've had Qpad lowsense for about 2 years now. I think its worn out.
Is the material very much different?
Uploading pics.....

image: dsc0206111lwo
image: dsc0206211lwp
image: dsc0206311lwq
image: dsc0206411lwr
Parent
HOLY SHIT IT'S GROWING HAIR H3H3H3H3HA
Parent
AFAIK the CT is using the same basic material as the lowsens, it's just a little faster. At least that's what I've read.
Parent
But is it more endurable? And whats with QPAD XT-R? Some say its better... image: 3209
Parent
You can't compare those, the XTR is hard plastic, the CT is cloth with a plastic film. I don't know much about the XTR but I doubt I would like it.

I don't know if the 5L is more durable than the CT, but I don't think so from all the reports I've read so far.
Parent
I have a 4mm and I'm thinking about giving the 1.5mm a try, since apparently I don't mind fast pads anymore (still have an ugly old plastic pad lying around...). Do you have experience with the 1.5mm and can tell how much difference there really is? Is there a specific reason you don't like the hardness?

I'm also thinking about trying a gamerswear stainless or slickride at some point, but it's quite expensive for not knowing whether I like it nor whether it works well with a DA (I usually don't send things back to the shop). :/
Parent
It sucks with Copperhead, at least the blue one(which i now have donated to my SIMS-playing sister)
haha... "SIMS-playing sister"... she MUST need that 2000dpi and all those 7 buttons! Sims, its serious businnes...!
Parent
She didn't get my copperhead, only the mousemat :P
Parent
i gave my copperhead to my bro, he plays champion ship manager
Parent