suXus.pela BUST3D!!!?

Played random irc low 3on3 vs ren / crea / tyyp , they didn't look suspicious at all (on the first sight) they just pwned us izi (bunch of unhitables !!!!!!!!1)

but take a look at pelas yawn

http://yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=7ff628e9

same pb guid (which is not spoofable) but 5 diffrent etproguids

ok one of his fake etproguids (but same pb guid) with red triangles (ip: estonia talinn):

http://yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=0B8C19A9999C8E632A19401EF5582694C719E3E0

punkbusted link:

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/rpi.cgi?par=b37fbce1;search=GUID;query=Search;_accCheck=1

ok his fakenick "tyyp" with diffrent etproguid & pbguid: (and again ip: estonia talinn)

http://yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=e1da2dc0

iam not zeh sherlock but pls same pbguid and 1234554 diffrent etproguids (he got his etpro guid , sometimes he got a new guid and then he uses his old etpro guid again and stuff)

sorry for engrish iam tyred and fucked up about the community :(

FACTS

- MANY DIFFRENT ETPROGUIDS WITH THE SAME PBGUID
- SCORPION GOT RED TRIANGLES PLAYED ONCE WITH THE PB GUID OF PELA
(http://yawn.be/playerDetails.yawn?pbguidid=96880&playerid=408424 press on the pb guid)

WELL IF HE GOT FCUKED BY A RANDOM FAKING CHEATER IAM SORRY , BUT I NEVER HEARD OF PBGUID SPOOF K THX

image: untitled1copykz1
Comments
1st
watson
same pb guid (which is not spoofable) but 5 diffrent etproguids

The last 8 digits ARE spoofable!

hi pela!

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=3660
pb guid cant be spoofed in /pb_plist, on pb_ss yes.
Parent
so he cant spoof the pb guid yawn entrys ?
Parent
oh well I see, then this must be a bug :)

YAWN
Parent
I cant see a spoof of an other player here.
Parent
oh well I see, then this must be a bug :)

YAWN
Parent
lol retarded?
Parent
see, you say yourself that it isnt a bug ;)
Parent
uebernimmt es dann auch die warnings, oder sieht das dann nur so aus wegen den letzen 8 stellen? :O
Parent
Übernimmt alles :) Also rein theoretisch könnte ich so ziemlich jedem High skiller nen pb cvar ban verpassen :]
Parent
pm mit gebot an coop xD

so ich geh hacks installen und connect aufn proxi, sobald ich gebusted werde sag ich du warsts! :XD
Parent
^^ Hast soeben nen neuen Dienstleistungssektor entdeckt :D
Parent
Anteilsrechte plz 8)
Parent
blar blar im too tired to fucking argue with some guy who thinks tyyp and pela are the same guy
Parent
Did i say they were the same ? I dont care about him/they, just answered to a guy so go to bed -.-
Parent
Yes, it's possible. Not the full 32 (?) digits but only the last 8. So also in /pb_plist. On pb_ss they can spoof the whole guid. If they want, they can set it to "You #bust3D me!:("
Parent
MMmm, well, then prove me its possible, cause im 99.99% sure its impossible :p
Parent
I can't prove since I don't hack. But the Cheatbusters says the same as I do. Check some comments/journals/forumtopics/news/colums/tuts from menso.
Parent
So they say u can but they cant prove it ?!
Well, im still standing in my positions. :)
Parent
Eyeon is talking yabberish, yes what he says is correct, but if you fake a pbguid on a pbss(not the last 8 digits that will show as changed ingame) then it will count as an tampered ss.
Parent
WHEN WILL FUCKING DUMB IDIOTS THAT THINK THEY KNOW SHIT UNDERSTAND THAT U CANNOT SPOOF A PUNKBUSTER GUID

FUCKING HELL.

Do not confuse cl_guid with pb_plist. kthx
Parent
Shut up u fat fuck, you don't know anything.

Well known cheaters like raskL and mbudget have all threatened to fake my pb guid and bust me and I've been sitting here waiting for a while now -_-

Prime example:

image: wnbqt2
Parent
nice selfbust
ban plz
Parent
saying you cant spoof, but it got spoofed.
loled
Parent
U STUPID? HE SAID PB NOT ETPRO
Parent
ASASD
seems like u dont now shit ngr :x
Parent
that's not spoofing someone elses pb guid, he didn't spoof anyone there, that's just spoofing the information that is sent to yawn (in short) so yawn can show whatever you want
Parent
Well, proof that has been given is based on pbguid on yawn, which ive shown is possible to be spoofed.
Parent
did mbudget spoof pbguid of another player or just some random shit in your "proof"?
Parent
If u can get "netcoders" or smtng to yawn means u can spoof kthx ;D
Parent
... you still don't get it
Parent
You don't get it, as they can spoof the 8 last digits of a pb guid. That they don't do it, is just another case. But they can make thier own pbguid, so they also can spoof a pbguid. kthx
Parent
no, you don't get it, he can send false info to yawn, but he can't spoof the guid when on server
Parent
With the right encoding and decoding they can.
Parent
you think?
Parent
Well, you still dont get it. You see that mBudget proved that it is possible to spoof the last 8 digits, as I said. Also in game. I never said it was possible to spoof the whole 32 digits.
Parent
so what if he can spoof last 8 digits, that doesn\'t mean shit: it\'s no use for pbbans, no use for punksbusted = can\'t get a ban

+ there\'s a little thingy called IP
Parent
Hell yeah you can get a ban. It says nothing for PSB and PBBans indeed, but you can get caught by a PBSS. (They can also spoof the PBguid output on the PBSS, np4them)
Parent
don\'t be stupid, how can they fake your full 32 digit pbguid if they don\'t know it? and I thought they can spoof only last 8? so plz....
Parent
Leagues don't need the first digits ;D.
Parent
are you really that stupid or what? if I can prove that the spoofed 32 digits guid doesn\'t match mine, no league admin will ban me, even if he is as stupid as you
Parent
You can also spoof the last 8 digits and go on with a new etkey, so you still don't understand it... =D
Parent
Well yea I did, aaaaaaaah no sorry I didnt, or wait, wait, wait, noo no sorry, aaaaaah wait yes I did really! HERE
Parent
wow, you are so pro!! do you feel like you have achieved something now?

like it's hard to do it, everyone who is a bit good with coding and understands how pb works can do it, if you are such a pr0 cod3r, go to a server and spoof my full pbguid and paste a ss

go back to your STABLE ip and think about it

edit: what is greez?
Parent
I dont have a stable IP sorry and I never use proxys, too slow.

greez = greetings
Parent
lol @ your STABLE ip
what proxies are you talking about?

and you are missing a t
Parent
I say stable IP because in swiss german a static IP means "stabili IP" so I use the word in english too, if you care so much about that, go and shot yourself.

Oh and I guess you wanted THAT
Parent
Quote by coOp
I say stable IP because in swiss german a static IP means "stabili IP" so I use the word in english too, if you care so much about that, go and shot yourself.

or you are just stupid

OOH AND BTW, THAT'S NOT MY FULL PB GUID LOLOL
Parent
yes I am stupid, now talk to the hand.

Who talked about your full pbguid? Why should I know your full pbguid oO, you cant find it on any page. I would have to search your computer for your etkey and thats really too much work for just proving you something :)

Oh and by the way the last 8 chars of the pbguid are enough to ban you from every league in ET, because no league requests more :]
Parent
so you can't spoof my full pbguid? how sad :<
Parent
of course not, but its not necessary
Parent
why is that? I thought pbbans use full pbguid (32 chars)?
Parent
Oh I wasnt thinking about a pbban :) Just post a untampered pbscreenshot with faked guid at crossfire and your reputation is gone ;)
Parent
aha, stupid me, I thought there's also full pbguid on pbss
Parent
yea but people on crossfire often do not have any possibility to check if its the real pbguid of that player or not ;)
Parent
but I do ;)
Parent
crossfire users do not care if you can proofe it or not, they just see a cheater thread and start flaming wihout knowing anything about the case :]
Parent
who cares about crossfire users anyway, 90% of them are stupid kids in puberty that are afraid to express their emotional problems somewhere offline ;)
Parent
I see we understand eachother
Parent
I don't rly want to be understanding with you(eventhough we chare the opinion about standard crossfire ppl), but the rain has stopped and I can finally go outside, so I'll stop having this conversation with you and wish you a good time in switzerland, I heard from a cousin living there that it's very nice there
Parent
normally it is, atm we got 30degrees outside and the sun's shining :)

have fun outside
Parent
did you spoof mine already?
Parent
why should I?
Parent
because I dared you

here, I\'ll DOUBLE DARE YOU!!

if you are so almighty, you will do it, if not, you\'re just.....yourself
Parent
k, yawn pls
Parent
ROFL, YOU NEED MY YAWN FOR IT? I guess you ARE worthless, if you can\'t find it yourself then you really are what people are saying about you
Parent
its not that I couldnt find it, its the fact that I dont like to do any effort for such a retarded kiddo as you are, dont take it personal
Parent
or you just suck

prove me wrong
Parent
I dont want you as a buddy, so no
Parent
so basically you\'re just a stupid swiss kid who got other people doing his work

it\'s np
Parent
yes I am and now stfu
Parent
gimme a good reason why to stfu when I\\\'m having a blast taking a piss out of some poor stupid kid
Parent
because the only thing you do is annoying everyone, not more :]

dont you get it? I just play with you
Parent
that\'s no reason, I like annoying ppl

btw, how exactly are you \"playing\" with me, care to elaborate that?
Parent
yes I care :]
Parent
then do it :]
Parent
spoof my guid, I DARE you
Parent
He can't do shit.
Parent
ofc he can\'t, that\'s why I\'m taking a piss with him
Parent
they are probably not allowed to irritate co-customers
Parent
lol retard u were going on and on about pub hax being allowed in journals and shit.
You even faked EVAN_ ffs!
Parent
ORLY ? Yes you can spoof last 8 digts, before they are decoded @ server.
Parent
shut the fuck up.
Parent
I FEEL OWNED :<
Parent
thats because you just got owned :<
Parent
Don't try to be smart, U can spoof a pbguid...
Parent
tyyp is a well known player in the estonian community and he is not pela,
this is some spoofer
so the faked cheater well known estonian player "tyyp" faked the real voice of pela at voicechat and played with his suxus m8s a 3on3 ?
Parent
Afaik crea and rai have never been in suxus.

They were mixing with my brother, who I might add is not cheating.
Parent
i didn't said that he was cheating just checked yawn :X and this threat is the result
Parent
well like i said before if you are not involved in the faking cheatzing haxing shit iam sorry :/
Parent
next up, DEADEYE
Haha you are so retarded.
Parent
go beeeeeeh please
Parent
pela is old school
Looks strange :O)
tyyp = afaik pelas brother and he exist for real
pela owns whole defix squad in one of indu's fragmovies, I was sure no one can do it wihout hax!!

pela is a known estonian player for a long time, and I haven't seen him do anything strange, so I doubt this one... tyyp is an efterlyst guy which I know for long time as well, and also a nice character, so would be hard to believe him haxing..
and it wasnt hard to belive that perfo, keran, shy are cheating? or razz? pls mate...
Parent
perfo knew much about hax and is kinda eager person, so it ain't big surprise to me if he has tried them out... keran used to be a nice guy but a bit mysterious anyway... shy I never knew well since he wasn't much of a talk in-game guy, so I don't say anything about him..
I played the prac with razz where he got busted and I knew he was playing that prac with riva because he said it :P
Parent
that's apocalypse!
am i the only one who doesn't cheat? >:[
cera busted two...
HE COOL HE CHILL ON VENT HE GOOD PERSON! HE NO HAX I TELL YOU!
OMG! the suxus tag? cheaters? that would never happen!

Oh wait, hasn't it happend a few times before?
SuXuS = SuXuS Multigaming Clan
suXus = suXus eSports
two different projects, different tags as well.. unless you are talking about jkzz, but he hasnt been cheating during his time in suXus.
Parent
First of all:
Tyyp indeed is my brother - anyone in the Estonian community can prove it. We have been to meetings and lans etc. But we indeed have only one pc.

Second, you cannot spoof a pbguid, at least I don't know how to do it.

Third of all -

http://yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=0B8C19A9999C8E632A19401EF5582694C719E3E0

That one is connected to me how exactly? different guids.

(scorpion was my clanleader in iGods, but I guess you stupid newschoolers don't know shit about it.)

Same shit goes for the "punkbusted link". Dude, nothing absolutely nothing connects me with the punkbuster ban. (except the fact that we have switched nicknames with my teammates in pracs a long time ago - but hey, it was fun :)

Same stuff goes for your last one.

I am sorry mister dumbfuck newschooler, it really seems to me that you have faked you age in your fking xfire account, because really, you cannot be that stupid.
iam so sorry mr uber oldschool powner but iam not the "age faker" whats so dump at this bust try ? ... fact you got a lot of etpro guids on the same pbguid and this scropion played with one of your pbguids thats the connection to you.
Parent
You are forgiven, my son!

The reason why I have "so many" etpro guids was explained by my brother.

I cannot really explain how did Scorpion get his hands on my etkey file, but I will soon find it out - he is still a friend of mine.

The "bust try" was lame in the essence, a miserable attempt from you to "be cool"(too frequent use of quote mark's sorry).
Parent
lol again i dont want to look cool or anything , any i give a shit about the community OK i played a random 3on3 and got pwned np with that. checked yawn and noticed marked thing in the pic above.

the etpro guid thingy form your brother cant be the truth look at my reply
Parent
I agree with pela
another cheater
dont worry. another brother to:>
Parent
Hobbez plz, go and cut your hand off, pointless cheatbuster, these borthers DONT CHEAT! And there's nothing wrong with yawn, please go try again.
Its not about cleaning the community up from the bad guys anymore, its trying to enlargen your e-penis by looking like a cool cheathunter now.
Parent
hi florisjuh
Parent
slash pls grow up :x or spend some time on a mental doctor thx
Parent
He's not making he's e-penis bigger, he's just so fucking dumb.
fucking dump is the guy who have to fake his birthdate thx ;xread my first reply
i care about this community and the e-penis ok ? and i care about the opinion of jobless 24/7 crossfire ppl i just want to clear my upcoming matches
Parent
ovr * pela: xav from zero to hero

^^
look who's talking
Parent
perfo got banned cos of his brother, so should pela

ban
Dude?

on what basis?

Have you checked(?) out the so-called "proof"?

You are just stupid.
Parent
i just read your excuse, couldnt be arsed to see the proof

from your comment above u say that it was your brother who cheated, you go on to say that you use the same computer, so i assumed that an ip matched with the punkbusted ip and your ip
Parent
good: read, think, read again, think again, post

bad: read, post
Parent
wait for bulld0g & co :XDDDDDDDDD

p.s if you'll get banned ill give you ansip's ipod X:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
I agree, it's no proof
Parent
there is no link between his ip and the ip's that cheated
http://yawn.be/playerDetails.yawn?pbguidid=96880&playerid=408424
same pb guid :x

the second yawn entry whic got diffrent pb and diffrend etpro guid has no real connection indeed but same ip bust3d like in this link above :x
Parent
i scheck his ip, it doesnt match the cheated ip's, pbguids can be spoofed deal with it
Parent
dynamic ip oO ? which dsl user dont got a router today ???? the point was that he got bust3d in the same country & in the same town with the nick "tyyp" , and well sorry its new for mw that the cheaters are able to spoof the pbguid :x
Parent
Well you are thinking way to far, if one of the three has cheated its quite obviously scorpion and not pela or tyyp. Seeing all the proof leads to scorpion and he happens to have played with pela's pbguid once.. (pbguid sharing to avoid minimum guid age restrictions set on some servers)
Parent
If you share your etkey and have the same ip you fuckd. :-<
Parent
Well they (scorpion and pela) dont have the same ip so thats no problem :)
Parent
I dont have a router :(

You can check my clanbase login ip-s.
Parent
Tyyp and pela are brothers tbh.
I don't really see where these alleged cheats are involved...
I don't see any red flags on my yawn page...

About that etpro guid... as far as I know it changes every time you put some new hardware in your computer? And I like to keep my computer up to date.

So I don't really see what the hell all the whine is about..
1. no one is whing
2. you buy new hardware and then 1 week later u take again the old hardware so that u got after a new etpro guid again ur old ? pls
3. i posted a pic for the guys behind
Parent
Ever heard of guid changes?
Guess not retard.
Parent
guid changes \o/ rofled iam playing for years with the same guid etc never got a guid change tbfh :x and if it changed once np with that but when the guid is changing into an guid from older days so pls on what is this theory based on ? AND NOW u ugly flaming kid play with ur woodtoys in your ghetto dont reply me again ....
Parent
I have also 4 etpro guids , thate makes me cheater?
And´the only kid here is you , face it that you are stupid wnb who got owned in pcw and now comes here with some dumbass proves which are not even correct.Next time stfu when you dont know shit.

scorpion and oracle and mulatt are different etplayers , you think all these players are pela? lol. and tyyp is pela's brother.
They just got pelas etkey somehow thats why thjey have same pbguid , but you can still reply me and flame you brainless little tard.
Parent
don't ban him for that omg :/
Then you can ban everyone :/
Pela didn't do anything wrong :/
must love crossfire retards <3
happi happi happi
idd

Parent
stop looking at my account :x
thats random information...
Parent
"must love crossfire retards <3"

on what is this sentence based on ? i didn't do anything wrong , and iam not watching 24/7 yawnentry to bust random guys , and i want no attention .... i just said before in this 3on3 no one cheated obviously or no one was suspicious but if hax0rzed once he should get punished like the rest ect. thats all ok :X
Parent
youre like don quihote fighting with windmills...
gl to you...
Parent
pela's been around for a long time and so has this tyyp dude ( appearantly his brother, didn't know but k)

if we're gonna try and bust everyone who's a bit decent than there aint gonna be much left soon lol
this wanna be bust is not based on nothing :x take a look a this screen above , if he was haxing or trying to hide something ( iam not currently thinking that he cheated its just a theory) or if he just tested something and he dont get punished for that ( i actually care about pubhax and the resulting cbban , sucks to get punished for that indeed) so pls unabn shy / keran / perfo / ....
Parent
tyyp sucks anyway
pela cheating :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD are u stupid?
hax ban

NOT :)
pela pela