deathadder problems

I have strange problem with this razer. When im using smg, or other weapon and im shooting my weapon is changeing to a dynamite or adrenaline (depends witch class i am using). Its really annoying - u have duel and suddenly your weapon is switching to a dynamite. There wasn't this problem before with my mx510, mx518 mouses.

Any ideas how to fix it ?

Deathadder is suing driver ver: 1.05 and firmware: 1.10.
Comments
Good Morning :D

maybe unbinden?
unbind MWHEELDOWN
unbind MWHEELUP
the scroll wheel is too sensitive, mine switches to nades usually : D
DA has no problems (since it's the best), you have.
Chaoz: played with DA , sucks, rejcted the DA plays again with IE 3.0
Azatey: played with DA, sucks, rejected the DA plays again with Dimondback
fenriR: played with DA, sucks, rejected the DA plays again with Dimondback

!!!
Parent
DA is too good for them :>
Parent
no rly i played with the DA around 7h a day 2 weeks or somthing liek that .... didn't get a feeling for this mouse =(
Parent
Well I've tested quite a big bunch of mice (DB, mx51x, g1, ms3.0, ms1.1, g5, habu) and I assure you that this is the best. I hate when doing fast flicks in CPM even this mouse skips sometimes. But DA has no negative acceleration like the other mice had and I like it. First times when I played with this mouse and started to make some 180's I realized that I went almost a full circle. :D

Also there are enough buttons in DA so one can bind something there if one likes.
Parent
It took me a bit of tweaking, hyperglides and steel grip but now I couldn't switch my DA for the diamondback again.

I find the sensitivity of the scroll wheel just right and the one on the diamondback almost unusable. I never activate it by accident. I wonder though, if there is a difference between the older version with the various issues (which I have) and the newer versions. Since I also heard that some DA get very warm, which mine doesn't. Maybe they fixed the squeaky scrollwheel and made it more sensitive in the process or something like this.
Parent
ye i have to same, try not to touch the scrolll :P
Its not so easy :)
Parent
omg dont use scroll
razer is shit imo logitech ftw ;)
DA is my first mouse from Razer. And after 4 weeks with this mouse i can say only Razer > Logitech.
Parent
i have that too, still best mouse aroun :)
buy a logitech mx518!
I was using this mouse 3 weeks - never again !!!
Parent
lol, why not?!
Parent
im sure that u got dyna binded to scroll.
some DA's have problem with mouse2 touching scroll.
mine has the same thing.

if u press mouse2 then scroll maybe moves

best mouse still :)
Yes i have dyne for eng, medicpacks and adrenaline for medic :)
Parent
get a mx518 ofc
I was using mx510 ~ 2 years, then something like 1,5 month ago i changed to mx518 and it was the biggest mistake i ever made. MX 518 sux - i can assure u. DA has perfect deasign and it is the best mouse i had. I try to change scroll sens and we will see.
Parent
Xen, what mousepad are you using with your DA ? (what about DPI settings ? )
I have a Razer Mantis Speed and i feel like my skates are not there. :(
mousepad: Everglide Titan, DPI: 450