Is this WH

Here we go again

Org http://www.cwg-et.com/bilder/pb000163.png

Server info

23:29.22 Userinfo: \cg_etVersion\ET Pro, ET 2.60\cg_uinfo\1126 0 100 1\g_password\none\password\xxx\cl_guid\DF4DE7FC61E54562129CC018AB965DDC\name\hitboxes^p.^1com\cl_wwwDownload\1\cl_punkbuster\1\cl_anonymous\0\snaps\20\rate\25000\ip\85.211.43.244:27960
23:29.22 ClientUserinfoChanged: 10 n\hitboxes^p.^1com\t\1\c\1\r\0\m\0000000\s\0000000\dn\\dr\0\w\8\lw\8\sw\37\mu\0\ref\0\p\0\ss\0\sc\0\tv\0\lc\1

SRY i dont have more info about him so i hope someone else can help with that :)
Comments
he has a high fov as far as i see so dont think so
Nah don't think so
no, just dark cfg
it is, the axis is walking@axis spawn, u cant see it from that angle
That pic is blacker tha my coffee ffs
that dude is on the "iron walkover" and his fellow teammate is on the other side.. so no haxs imo..
wallhack.
Just put more brightness on the screen to have an idea, and take more screenshots.
the guy seems to be kinda far, but I can't imagine anyone being behind that wall moving like that, so I would say no.
omg jumping isnt allowed ;<

image: untitled_37
no, it is spartAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No hax, just high fov. Imo if he would have been behind the wall he wouldnt be jumping in this place.
Whatever...
Yeah its wh, you can see the "road" and hes place doesnt realy fits
I think wh but Im not sure did u look some other pb ss?
NOPE LoL
I can't see shit, Is it just me or am i right?
Inconclusive
Impossible to say, so its not enough evidence to ban :P
no hax...!
I think he'is walking in the office, so WH
yes it is.
And get a life ffs
lol,
i have been on crossfire.nu and its always the same names poppin up. This is well funny.
I think im gonna join this nerd crew for a month or so seeing as i have shit all to do.
Parent
Na dont man its a big mistake. These kids have no idea
Parent