Comments
Played him today as well.
Had 41 % acc at EVRY map. I dont mind people having 41 % but at evry map is a little suspecious. He seemed to know evry next move we were doing, but hey, he might just be skilled.
with just one yawn entry? nice jokeZ
Parent
maby it's Estonia d.Night NEWPC
Parent
Watch avi please
Parent
i shoot 41% + ever map :>
Parent
need ur autograph :|
Parent
brandon there you go !
Parent
Not just the 41acc in every map, that might just a coincidence. Though he also knew where we were all the time, that also might just be comms.

but, vd.poscini (or how he's name was spelled), had many, many guid changes.
Last guid change was made 20/06/2007 or something like that.
Isn't THAT a little suspecious.

But yea, those three guys we played.. bLAZER, me and Euthan got owned (that happens rarely btw lol), so that MUST be hax. ^^
Parent
i shoot 50+ acc np
Parent
That's what I call a one day yawn, if you ask me!
oldskooler
she will be right my arms DiDIDID
It's this guy:
yawn
yawn
YEP!
ip fits
[06.21.2007 17:50:43] Player GUID Computed e66b93e7de27dfbee83a9547ec15fef5(-) (slot #5) 85.221.157.49:27960 ^0vd^8.^0RoL

fits with this one
http://yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=0BCBC01561551F89417CF62550B1F8A26E455591
Parent
first yawn for sure, second one may be spoofed.
Parent
he's vd_ROL!
do you remember when we played versus rol. he was liek hax
Parent
yes i remember :p
Parent
but still he got ownd :D
Parent
played him aswell some hours ago, he was kinda strange indeed. But like in every 3o3 there are suspicious guys init nowadays
haxxxxxXXxXXXxXXxXxXxxXxxxX
ye i played vs him too... he even locked spectators when noone was spectating (hax on?) anyway suspicious guy
personnaly i have a bind which exec my clanwar.cfg which automatically speclock ...
Parent
Nice sniper skills :O
vd.RoL
vd.Poscini
vd.xuL

= hackers ^^
His real nick is rol and he has already been busted when he was in pstarz.
that vd.pacini is an hacker too .
im druink lollllllll going to bed noy by lollll
Parent
OK. Played those guys a few days ago and I knew something was wrong with them.. You just know something like that. They indeed always knew where one would come and did very strange headshots one couldn't possibly get without automatic aim...
then you better bust vd.digital as well + vd.slim (he was the least obvious one, but if the 2 others hack, the third becomes really suspected doesn't he?)

P.S.: Thanks, I <3 you busters