left retro, cless

hey after we played vs mylegend tonight and i recornized espion is using a wallhack, i dont want to be in that team anymore. so im looking for a new skilled team.

last teams: retro, igods, pstarz ...

skill is hard to say had same damage like some of mylegend :p but i would say med+ (no, not xfire skill & if you think im wannabe then test me ;)), im able to play medic and engineer but just if the team is having good medics :o

so contact me in #crossfire for a testgame, irc-nick: venco
Comments
lololol
lololol
lololol
aha xfire med+ or ... xD
and now when the rest of the team will get busted you'll claim to evryone that you told us a long time ago, gg
C'est encore du 2 weeks tout çà xD (French)
Parent
toi capitaine de la team P.A.C.A c'est pas mieu hein ;)))
Parent
Si tu voulais jouer fallait venir avant :(
Parent
EHHH notre ami le jardinier :>
Parent
skill is hard to say had same damage like some of mylegend
That just made my day, eheheheh.
I once had more damage than myLegend :OOOO
but not more than all players together

GET REAL FO SHO

W00T :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
He got the same settings as zolid aka trix ?
zolid is not trix, I've played in the same clan with zolid, during trix his period, we also played vs him :P
Parent
i won against mystic in 3on3 and he and his friends made egoquit

am i high now?
Then you woke up and realised you're unknown, unskilled and no one cares... oh cruel life ='(
Parent
Quote by MztikI dunno but i've played this guy in a few 3on3s, gotta be one of the most suspicious players i've ever played, comes out of nowhere (correct me if i'm wrong) 48%+ accuracy insane amounts of headshots, seems to know wherever you are. Hey maybe i'm wrong but you are suspicious as hell.

:>
Parent
yeah and guess what? he turned out to be arrow a busted cheater wow i'm so surprised.
Parent
Ive seen you on pub giving 3hs to a guy, aimbot or not?
Parent
Well, i played with both arrow and pninja and they have way different voices mate but i like the way you think!
Parent
Being e-known, skilled and cared for over the internet indeed makes life much more interesting!
Parent
D:D:D so tru dude...
Parent
e-life <3 ? xD hahaah
Parent
retro wasnt a 2weekclan, it were only 2 days :<
they still play together but i left
Parent
mhh gl @ searching
Parent
do you have demos of the wh?
Parent
You should proof it :x
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

gl
hack, atleast u dont
skill is hard to say had same damage like some of mylegend
Dont lie ?!

RETRO issnt a cheaterteam *sarcasm*
jetzt is es schon das dritte cheaterteam von retro ^^
Parent
and u where in one :o
Parent
i was in the uebercheater team xD
Parent
Member For: 10 days
Nice to say bullshit without proof, Mr unknow.
N1 ESPION WALLHACKER, IF YOU PLAY VS ME I WILL BUST YOU NAB
CB profile of: 4 days

Skill & XP
omfg.. DIE!!!
gl guy :) about skills, I'd say that good comms and teamplay are more important than aim and dmg given, you made a good choise to leave retro
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
played u guys yesterday and it was obviously that some 1 was hacking
hi new talent
gl venco, didn´t you know that there is something wrong with espion?
gL du skllor :)
hum u left coz u think i cheat or just coz we talk french, and i told u go out ? btw if u think ihave a wh on war can u show us ? newbe
venco <3
Espion isn't wallhacking, played several times with him and he wasn't suspicious at all. But anyway goodluck with looking for a new team.
Venco u are really an idiot to say this. Espion doesn't cheat but your mate pziku is really strange and what a suprise he has played and he is friend with junky, vortex and others cheaters. And omg take a look at espion's demos, if he got a wh he can hide it like a god !!! Espion is clear ffs. And dont say we want to play in EC, we would like to reach EC skill, but we are still not EC skilled. And you and pziku think you are EC skilled. LOL, that's fucking ridiculous, EC skill is not only damage given poor guy, it's comms and teamplay and you dont got any of them. And the most funny thing is that you are rambo but dont damage like a rambo lol. And when i look at your post and you say i leave cause espion cheats and blablabla i just lol. Why you just dont say to everybody that we got a nice a war against mylegend and that we got a bit owned? huh? O yea if u say that you would not be EC skilled. Poor guy. And then you say you leave because we speak french at ventrilo, so why you leave now? Plz make a choice and dont say bullshit everywhere.The real reason why you leave is becuase your just a kid, without brain and you think your like 'THE NEW MYSTIC OMFG', but you are so far away of that m8. And also because we were talking french, but you were talking german all the time with pziku np. And i insist to the fact that espion doesnt cheat, you see cheaters everywhere, every war we played was against cheaters, mylegend was cheating too in your mind. Plz think what's skill before you say someone is cheating. Gl in future to find your EC skilled clan.
and u are Member For: 8 days
Parent
me 2 does it matter ? no kthx
Parent