jetro busted AGAIN

Hello, now jetro is busted and I allready hated him anyways I want to show you that he should now allso be banned for guidspoofing:

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=3B014A88250004FE56FC1A20ADA152E188BD1608

As you can see above he cleary guidspoofed (kr3y + laguna, see the links under here)

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=FCDBF346B5084570F3D8452ACA3FF8D25370EDDA

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=3B014A88250004FE56FC1A20ADA152E188BD1608

Please get him banned for longer then 6 months!! bibuy
Comments
die retard
plz die retard.. this is totally bullshit :S
omg hes so busted look at all the proof!
oeps now i see
look at his guids.
Parent
haha aestas :D:D
altnrt binkie !
just becouse your in aestas and your Belgium ?
Parent
Quote by altnrtenglish please
Parent
No, 'becouse' I think more than half of this community is retarded. The way random people comment on busted players shows me how childish they are and how they are taking a game far too serious.
Parent
just like you 8-|
Parent
I couldn't care less.
Parent
alrtn just be quiet put on your glasses and focus on your favourite games ... we are happy we finally had a reason to kick jetro
Parent
sorry but I dont play this game anyway, anyway shut up geek
Parent
If ziff's a geek then everyone on the inet is a geek =xD
Parent
are you gay with him? i think hes the only one with out glasses in the belgium ET scene?
Parent
can't you get a life or something? how can you judge someone when you don't know him, only kids do this
Parent
i cant get a life? i saw a pic of you, damn.. i feel sorry
Parent
k, that also makes sense then
Parent
not also, it makes sense
Parent
Because we show some hate against cheaters we take this game way to serieus? You are acting like this just because he's a friend of you and you don't want to see him banned.
So actually my friend, you are the one who has to grow up.
Parent
1) He's not my friend, I barely know him.
2) I did not say anything about his ban. He should be banned like any other cheater.
3)
QuoteBecause we show some hate against cheaters we take this game way to serieus?

Yes, if u are hating someone because of a game, then u do take it too serious. But that's solely my opinion.
Parent
Well, it can get really frustating if we see the game we love so much being destroyed by dirty cheaters :X
Parent
just speak normal english plz
Parent
when u think someone is rly skilled, he gets busted WTF
jetro is soo populair atm man :D
bust me!
i wanna become famous as jetro! :>
Parent
BEJOND THE MAGICIANSZ
first of all, they are called PB GUIDS, and second of all I was being guidspoofed by santje his rl friend that lifes in Groningen. There has allready been a forum post about this, ip's where compaired and did not match.
Parent
there was already a post on this one soo..
Parent
ye but no one did read it back then, and it seems, now they do.
Parent
that is my rl friend spoofing him
Parent
moet je doorzoeken

Says enough
why does it? if you realy dont got anything better to say, use age! most stupid comment ever XD

edit:
you are one year older, congratulate yourself.
Parent
WOW en jij bent 1 jaar ouder poepoe grote krl ik zou het nu aan je mama gaan vertellen dat je 1 jaar ouder bent dan altrnt
Parent
Niet, hijs 15 sinds 1 maand en ik word 17 over 4 maanden.

Nog zon kiddy: Age: 15 ( 7 February 1992 )
Parent
hahahaa jij bent echt lachwekkend :D:D:D ja ik ben een kind WOW CARE jij bent er ook 1 plz zoek een vriendin ofzo haha :D
Parent
heb ik al np.
Parent
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
trixor reply plz! im bored
Parent
jongen 2 kindertjes die pas 15 zijn.. doen alsof ze hun leven moet redden
Parent
Sounds like a job for CheatBuster dog!

image: whippetsmysostatinhyperng5
I hope that's photoshopped.
Parent
no you are, nice quote btw from me in your profile, while that quote was supposed to be for phunk who is actually banned from cb now, you sir, are the retard
was ment for PHUNK not you wannabe
Altrnt u are a flamejunkie! :D Whatever, it's not that bad to post it as it proves that it was not hist first time. But he didn't say anything else in his statement, did he?
;:D:D:D:D:D:Dd;;dd;d;d;D:D:Ddd
ga in je pamper kakken
zou ikook zeggen als je en kanker belg bent askdy87jhioasu743 u7 8qwe9
Parent
houdt uwen bek klein ventje
Parent
oke meneer de kanker nerd op het internet
Parent
zet moderated maar af op ulle channel kan ik komen whinen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent
Time to delete some Dutch replies here ;D
nice1 altrnt
ban this hackers ffs , stop defending the fuck
he made a statement, so he is a nice guy
he sux 2 hard , so i doubt he cheats
dutch ppl are the longest ppl in the world DONT SAY WHE ARE LITTLE
I don't know if it's true, but all I know at the moment is that Jetro is a retard and I suggest every server admin to stream punkbuster bans so retards like this won't ever connect to your server anymore. They are not even worth the bandwith.
aestas full of "clean players"