reaplay aka reaper aka sLim

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reaplayakareaperakaslimvg8.jpg

last signs of ip are difficult cause reaplay is neostrada customer.
Neostrada has dynamic ip, it means that in every connection last signs of ip chage,
but begin is always the same.

1) when reaper started using hax, many people was blaming him of this so he decided to chage nick (sLim)
2) keeji recognized reaplay as a sLim who was busted (keeji played in sYmbian with sLim)
3) when sLim was busted, accidentaly 3 days later on et scene appears reaplay from noWHere.
4) where's sLim now?:>

reaplay plz stop lying. its enought. sry reaplay you just wasted money :>
Comments
ehh, shit happens
ahaha busted
No not opa
lets kill that nicklamer.
Parent
im not from katowice xDDDDDD im from sosnowiec xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
bust me plz!
Probably the Slask neostrada routing center is in Katowice so your location is recognized as Katowice. Busted.
Parent
is the same area so bb xDDDDDD
Parent
hehe , was playing with that sLim fucker sometime ago , called him a cheater the whole game , he was like "sD.sLim: :)))"
i know someone in katowice, i'll send him over to beat him up
at least he got busted...
but ip...
digital = M3RC M3RC = POLISH CHEATER
im have log prv me
please jump infront a train please, at least if you have any trains in poltardland
Parent
DIGITAL = SEE JAY
see jay = s1L :>
Parent
digital = m3rc , see-jay = lisek , s1m aka masta1m = M3RC
If you was innocent you would reply to such a trashy thread.
Parent
he must have cheated if he says he has new guid becouse he havent played for 1 year , changed pc and he lies about his previous nick ( fucking wnb ) . What for would he do that if he wasnt busted on other guid ?
Parent
reaplay has wallhacked obviously on ETTV, tracked through walls and shot at walls etc, he cant even hide it.
human aim also, dunno what is there to bust when he already busted himself on ettv
W/e, all those fuckers who've ever used th tag 'vd.' should be banned.
That =3uroFight-r= guy from the TS screenshot is like the new RavenEye... or or... dare I say it? the new santa?
he was suspicious indeed when i played 3on3 against him..
this is the end of haxxor with 3 weeks guid , who says that his previous nick was grabarz ( lies ofc - i knew grabarz ) . BB fuctard xDDDDDDDDDDDD
just give both of his yawns, and i'll sheck his ip?
Already did,unfortunately neostrada generates a fucking shitload of IPs. He got a bunch of PBbans linked to one of his dynamic IP entries, but that could be any Polish cheater.. not necessarily reaplay.

However we all know he's a retarded cheater so I suggest we all ignore him and his team.. don't scrim them.
Parent
one.fsphost.com/busted
nice avi :D
Parent
ahahahh what a kurwa...