pbss is black

Hi , Crossfire.

I got a question. yesterday i was playing with my mates on priv srv and we made pbss for fun. Then we checked them. And i don 't know how but my pbss was just BLACK ! :O.

I checked if i got anything in my Etmain or Etpro file ( pbbs blocker) but everything was clear.

Is it possible that the pbss is black cause of graphic drivers or minimized ET r smthing. pls help me, cause i don't want to have black pbss if someone take a shot.

Thanks.

PS: If u can be just a littile bit mature pls don't flame with useless comments ( cheater , noob, etc)
Comments
w00t je leeft !!!! kom irc heb je nodig
Parent
@ friends home back at 25 July i think , send me a pm here?
Parent
I checked if i got anything in my Etmain or Etpro file ( pbbs blocker) but everything was clear Yeh Sure Noob, Cheater etc...
Screenshots taken while your client is minimized are usually black, nP.
thanks for answer
Parent
QuoteI checked if i got anything in my Etmain or Etpro file ( pbbs blocker) but everything was clear.

:DDDDDDDDDDDD
no pbss needed, allready self bust :~>
U deleted all your hacks from etmain and etpro? Then, I dunno what can be the cause. sorry :<
Quoteyesterday i was playing with my mates on priv srv and we made pbss for fun
for fun?
ya too see eachothers cfg's ^^
Parent
a normal screenshot would have same effect eh.. no need to make pbss
Parent
i know but i wanted to see my pbss . How it looks like.
Parent
like ur screenshots? f12 ftw..
Parent
f12? = timerset 0 here :D
Parent
that doesnt answer my question, u would have same effect with screenshot in et than with pbss.. u have to understand that it sounds bit strange
Parent
ye but what's wrong if I wanna see how my cfg looks like on pbss?
Parent
whats the difference between normal screenshot and pbss?
Parent
the black shit unde the pic , besides if he send me screenshot it can be someone elses cfg / screen. If we take pic with rcon ( pbss ) he can't lie :)
Parent
omajgad you almost made me chuckle, if you aint sarcastic I feel sorry for you
Parent
^^ loled in real life^^
Parent
you will get black pbss if minimized.
hack for sure
mature ?
sure...

ok...

=O
Quote by Aristoyesterday i was playing with my mates on priv srv and we made pbss for fun.

So basically you're saying you were testing a cheat on a private server, you wanted to see if the skins looked cool on a punkbuster screenshot but it happened to be a cheat with clean punkbuster screenshots?

Damn that sucks.
xD nice thinking . sure . and i made a post to bust myself. wp
Parent
yeah cuz noone could ever be stupid enough to bust himself. Oh wait...

meh I wasn't serious anyway.
Parent
cheater, noob , etc
lol'd

Removed nexus.pl3?
that's just kik_cleanpbss 1
HAHAHHAHA

1st edit

lol?

2nd edit

;\
disable anistropic filtering in your driver settings, that fixed the problem on my ATI9800