Marszal

PBss

Clanbase

Yawn

has been busted befor
Yawn

Don't realy care but it just shows he did it again.
Comments
gl hf drunk ftw
u is drunk always ????
Parent
NOT REALLY =)
Parent
hoho nice mArszal cheat busted me :XDDDDDDD GL!
stfu emo-cheater-kid , u have been busted earlier so dont write pathetic comments .
Parent
OMFG HAHAHAHA MARSZAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARN YAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BAN PLZ CB !!!!!!!!!!
"surpise"
Finally! Nice bust man :D
hehe.. good.
nice marszal get brain hax hax hax hax hax hax hax h4H4H4H4H4H4HH4H4H4
get an innovative name omg
Parent
Get life and ENGRISH skillz.
Parent
lol ?! more
those ppl are only jumping in!
np .. u ll see him in summercup in #w3.et gl
ahahahahah pigflesh
I think you mean pork :)
plz dont believe it. i never used wh!! i suppose that somebody wants bust me but he had no reason so he tried to MAKE pbss or played on my guid nick etc i dont know but its impossible to do pbss with wh when player is clear, isnt it? i really dont know what the fuck is going on but i must solve this shit cause I AM CLEAR. to be honest, i am afraid that maybe reaplay did it cause when we didnt have our own server, he took very often serv from symbian because he has there good friend. after this when i bust him, he decided to do the same for me but it was impossible to bust clear player so he asked symbian serv admin for help... maybe it was reaplay maybe not i dont know but its very big possibility. i see that somebody really dont like
ITS NOT MY PBGUID ON THIS PBSS AND WARN ON YAWN IS NOT MINE TOO, ANTOHER PBGUID TOO
How isn't it your pb guid? It's all over your yawn history :/
But the pb guid from the yawn warning is from a guidspoofer indeed.
Parent
clearly faked
idd hes clear
Parent
lol look its marszal pb guids ! marszal use walhack key!!!!!!!!!!!
what ' wallhack key ' ? and whats 'reaplay' btw ?
Parent
replayjeeee fucking noob wants me to bust but i know now that you spoofed my pbguid
maybe you can think that its impossible to do it but my friend who know that i am clear wanted to help me to explain this and showed me this pbss:

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1324/pb000010tu0.png

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9249/pb000002th4.png

reaplay aka reaper aka slim listen: dont try to spam my yawn in warns cause nobody believes that they will be mine :) you told me that you will destroy me but plz give up
clean*

Cheating friends? That sure speaks for you.
Parent
Nowadays almost nobody gets banned on clanbase for using aimbots, wallhacks etc. so don't make a fuss about it because it just has no sense. Cheaters issues = np4cb.
lol nice hax :[ im play witch you 2 day ago you walhack user
50% of sT = hax :F