avi for cpc3

As most you have seen my previous journal...http://crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=32634

Well, I had a talk with Pansemuckl. This guy was kind enough to make me a hack through my USB Microsoft Habu Mouse, at a price. It has a humanised aimbot only, based on etBot. Now that I have that sorted, I am looking for a skilled team going to CPC3, or as some leet people may say CDC3. I can speak good enlglish. My skill is high+ minimum, and I can pay for accomidation and transport for the whole team! Do not worry about the team being busted, the hack is invisible and cannot be found on any processes running. In addition, I may be able to get a discount on several of these mouses, including the mod for mx518 and copperhead.

Thanks lads,
Your local legit player and high player,
loginmate.

P.S. Here is the famous "random pic!!!":

image: 309pngdi4
Comments
can i touch u ?
u can me ! :D
Parent
fucking hard to ban someone?
I asked tosspot to ban you, but the system is fucked or smth...sorry ;[
Parent
lol noob, low acc
you are a fucking boy wonder with syringe :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ever considered to buy a healbot XD

EDIT: nice replying and then deleting!
I was using one, but the result is worse ;[
Parent
buy a better one next time? :D
Parent
im avi too but im bit more skilled
broke your arm again?
Parent
its sooo good I felt i can borrow it. not anyone can make up those himself :))))))))
Parent
actually I thought of re-using it on you in some other thread today where you said you were avi. :D
Parent
fucking hacker, pls die in a fire. I will come to your house soon!
I went into ET and stole a Panzerfaust. I know where you live
Parent
retard
ban
die
care
go away noob
hacker
"I am looking for a skilled team going to CPC3, or as some leet people may say CDC3." funny
most funny person of 2007
:XD made my day :XD
Oh, a french asking help to get a bot XD
Lol. The guy that just reached 13k xp must feel really bummed :D
beep beep