Et in general pt2.

Hi guys so going back to the topic i started the other nite,b4 i got drunk and went off on a dicky fit.

1st sorry for anyone i insulted,2nd i can use the reply button,but alcohol makes me retarded(well more so)3rd my english is fine when spoken in fact im quite elequant,as some ppl with affirm,those that fequent -=[MC]=-vent.

So back to my original question,lots of peeps have played,loved and left ET only to come back,time and time again,so what now do we think the to the state of ET in general,how much longer will we be playing?

Do any newer games intrest you more?or are you like me,happy to play ET every nite even if you get your arse kicked.

Personaly,i get beaten up all the time,but hey so what.

I love the game too much.
Comments
"1rd"

Am i classified as "leet"now?
untill i get a computer good enough for something teamplay based and fast.
Tbh,my pc aint that special,but i can play Doom,ETQW fairlly easilly.
Parent
ET is the best fps game I have tried so far, so yeah I'll stick with it for long.
agree with Finland Spirea
agree with Israel vessaR & Finland Spirea
WRONG BOTTUM WTF :K
Parent
image: rtcw2

REALLY Stop relying on RTCW2 you fucking emo, maybe when its released and it sucks ass you can become an hero

may as well start playing cod2 in preperation for cod4
not for long i think, its to hard to find a clan and to many ppl whine on pubs cuz jou cant be skilled if jou dont have a known name but jou can if jou are like me a nolifer who played
pubs for like 8 hours a day for z last year
Still <3 the game :D after 3/4 years :o but sometimes its annoying all those cheaters :< Most fun part is imo .. when u beat some1 who is obviously cheating ^^

ill be playing till i cant find a war anymore :D
i probs play for quite a while longer. at least until severity comes out.
The game is perfect, the community and its lack of active anti-cheating has destroyed the game.
I played for about 4 years and a wee bit of RtCW before that, it's not even nearly as fun as it was say 3 years ago. Find a 3on3 and 9/10 times theres a known cheater playing, wich isn't that surprising actually seeing as about 60% of the people that play this game actively has been busted before, nevertheless it's very sad.
ET is gay and boring. It was fun back in the days, but the time has changed now.
ET is bestest game i've ever played (maybe cos i suck on every other game) so i guess i will keep playing it, time will tell.
i play until i get unbanned
drunk ppl on crossfire are such a real lifers
I THINK YOU ARE KANKER GAY