lookin4clan :)

I'm looking for a med+ skilled, überactive clan.
I'm somewhat med+ skilled, überactive and very nice man, have a clean YAWn! and like Satan & Adolf Hitler.

I can also speak many languages:

Finland perfect
United Kingdom fluent
Sweden gnulla din mamma du fittans bög
Germany sieg heil scheisse adolf hitler lederhosen juden raus
Netherlands Je moeder is een kankerhoer, je vader is een sluitspiermusketier en je bent een aarsridder die houd van mannen in en strak roze pakje.
France Je nique ta mère (thx Manix)
Poland kurwa polaks holocaust

ex-clans, 3 current inactive clans and 1 CDC3(quali)-only clan in my profile if they matter to someone. If you want your clan to have a good reputation and don't want an ex-KRP -member I can come up with a new identity :)

I'm hanging around at quakenet with nick desire|tapsa

ps. I have won dignitas in a 3on3 offi so I will be a dreammember for any clan :)
Comments
"Je nique ta mère" *
:=)
Nirv taught "je nike ta mere", what a noob :(
<3 Adolf smily :=)
Parent
haha nirv is noob in french :=)
Parent
Nirv is a noob in french.
Parent
gl tapsuliini
i think you ruin your reputation to some ppl by the things you wrote in "I can speak many languages"...

any way good luck for you
gl but in french is not "je nike ta mere" but " Je nique ta mère" :DDDD
xD ma phrase est plus longue et plus expressive :o
Parent
old quand meme
<3
Parent
krp.tapsa o/
nice dutch :o
What happened to outwit ? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :<
:((( Hope you find a decent clan ! :))
Parent
geelii tapsa ;)
tbh I got an invite to a cdc quali team but i refused dumbass :) HI
Parent
tis niet da gij beter zijt e
Parent
vuil stuk stront
Parent
Parent
Parent
Parent
"Poland kurwa polaks holocaust" I LOLD
Quotehave a clean YAWn!

yes u have atm a clean yawn but your old yawn when u played in KRP u didnt have clean yawn...
and yes u have a dynamic ip and u can just pic a random guid and get a new pbquid aswell and there u have new identity..
ps. nearly forgot voice changer :p
n1 yawn and n1 selfbust movie. die retarded cheater
come to CDC3 watch me sniping live <3
Parent
1st i dont want t see your aimbot on cdc3
2nd your not the one who can snipe like this. The player u killed on the stair in the movie was a fucking idiot. He didnt hit u once. So dont think that u are leet, wnb!
3rd you are busted so stfu http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-1588-p=3&etproGuid=0CC771D2A2E2FB79B8449D2675AC269F76B55EB5&gamecode=ET
Parent
1st I has no aimbot :(
2nd All the people who have called it a selfbust movie before you have meant the sniping so I thought that u meant it too since the smg shooting isn't any special.
3rd some proof would be nice
Parent
doesn't prove anything
Parent
it proofs that u got yawn busted. Thats enough for me to know that u are a cheater. And now u try to make a fragmovie so that everyone thinks you are a oldschooler and skilled. But u will stay forever an online only cheater...

and now u will say that u will go to cdc3. But that cares me couse u will suck on a LAN!

btw kik_nodmgfeedback = "0"
Parent
I am quite an oldchooler ye, however proving that isn't my priority to make a fragmovie. I'll pwn on CDC3 np.

btw, a YAWn! account with a different pbguid, different etproguid and pbbans warning from a different IP aren't any kind of proofs. That IP mismatch is why I didn't get banned with enSam & doNka 6 months ago when they got their bans for the same pub cheating (yes we did it together lol).

However it's not a secret that I cheated on pub back then.
But it's kinda pathetic that when we bashed you in some random cup a couple of weeks ago you fell into epic bitterness and went explore YAWn!. When you finally find what u were looking for, 1year old YAWn! triangles from pub (with different guids & IP), you lie to yourself that we must've been cheating vs you because you're overrating yourself so badly (prolly thinking u're med+ even though you were med max) that you just can't accept that someone can beat you. My advice to you:
get more realistic about your skill so you don't have to lie to yourself that any1 who wins you is cheating :)
Parent
think at your words, but when u get busted the only thing i'll gonna do is LAUGH! watch out, the busters are EVERYWHERE!!!

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Parent
well, I haven't cheated for nearly a year now and I'm not planning to so you'll have to wait to get your laugh
Parent
Like that movie says something :DdDDDdDDddDd

When you play et long you will make frags with hs only np.... If you wait long with making one only save the demos with hs hs np.. The sniper i wont say any names but i know atleast 3 more who are better
Parent
official Finland top 3

1. SERIMESTARI
2. Vanhaomena666
3. Squall
Parent
Also some other
Belgium
Dont point to zeto
Parent
true, didn't even remember
Parent