punkbuster -> easy solution

hey its me silent! i would just like to give u my solution of the pb fps laag shitty
(works for me)
start ET minimize and open your taskmanager.
right click the et.exe and set the priority one step higher
i get my stabel 76 fps with it and even more if needed
@ admins: if u want to delete this post repost it with your own account or something. just wanted to help those guys :<

edit: yes it fixed everything for me the huge fps drops, crappy sound and the small laags
edit²: btw post a comment if it worked for u plz
Comments
ok tx ,ill try that. And it solves the random freezes evry few seconds while shooting?
What does the priority class "realtime" means?
Quote by smart peopleREALTIME_PRIORITY_CLASS
const win32process.REALTIME_PRIORITY_CLASS;

Indicates a process that has the highest possible priority. The threads of a real-time priority class process preempt the threads of all other processes, including operating system processes performing important tasks. For example, a real-time process that executes for more than a very brief interval can cause disk caches not to flush or cause the mouse to be unresponsive.
Parent
it works good! but i need to do it everytime...how to put it to a higer step definetly??? PLZ
sry dont know how to fix that but i just do it every time i start the game. alt+z -> strgl +alt + entf -> richt click -> left click -> alt + z

not that hard ;D
Parent
i think i have found wait
Parent
i had to put it 2 steps higher, hope it doesnt fuck up my hd or cpu or whatever ;o(
Parent
hello i found how to do it

http://rapidshare.com/files/51408039/ET.bat

dl it put it in the same folder than your ET.exe

and double click on it for launch the game on high priority directly

or i posted on et-fr but u need a frnech translator for do it yourself(too lazy for translate:P)

http://www.enemyterritory.fr/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=10789&st=0#entry158186
Parent
This is NOT a solution ???? This is just pushing away the problem ;x
start playing without pb is the solution, the pb software doesn't catch cheaters and it only gives fps lag.
Parent
i shall try this :>