Comments
sweex je ben zelf ook een hacker :|
:D
It's a bug..
He's got kicked like 8 times for it today.. dunno why. I doubt he would keep playing with his "busted hack" 8 times in a row.. it's some kind of weird bug.. alot of people are having it. Just take the forum and open 'Cheaters' alot of people have had this today, and some CB / PB guys already said it's a false positive I think..
Sure...i played vs a man kicked for the same reason and he was obviously cheating, so stop bullshitz pls.
Parent
so that means it cant be in no way be a bug?
bulld0g already said in many threads about this that it's a false positive..
Parent
Look my post down, i dont say it cant be a bug.
Parent
i think its a pb error! poeple must open a ticket at http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php?game=et
Yes maybe, but then real cheaters busted for that will say "oh its a bug". If now we stop trusting pbkick et is really dead :s
Parent
yeah only time will tell :D
Parent
Let's hope :)))
Parent
Cheaters always try to bust other ppl :DDD
It's one of the modified [popular public cheat] versions. Don't know which one but I'm 100% sure about it this time :p

btw now there is also VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #70474 and VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #70475 - probably modified [popular public cheat] versions as well.
I know stolat and he has no reason to hack, he is a mature guy. Also he got kicked for it the whole day, why would he just keep trying to come back with it if he already got kicked once? Also usually when we play with him, he has the lowest DG and he isn't too good atm cause he hasn't played ET in a while and is lagging cause of his bad connection.. there is just no way he was hacking. :) When he was still playing ET actively in a clan, he was much much better.. why would he hack now and be 4x shittier than he was? it doesn't make any sense that he was hacking.. and I belive him when he says that he wasn't.. I'm not a particularly good friend of his, but I've played with him before and he's a mature guy.. He doesn't hack.
Parent
#70474 and #70475 are eth32 v0.7 & v0.71
Tony Ray lied to me / detected eth32 by accident!
Parent
stop making undetected hacks please :((((((((((
Parent
go play cod2 fucker
lekker sweexh :W