Story cleared out!

HHAHAHAHAH I TOLD YOU IT WAS A FUCKING BUG, STUPID MORONS!
Comments
2long2read :(
post your cfg
send me 2 im fanboi
Parent
I cannot find anything.. I don't have a lot of time now, maybe I'll look at it again later.
Parent
omg my eyes
your cfg might contains cmd's which are used for multihack such as nexus, in this case problt eth32
cmd's like? bind 1 +attack ?
Parent
send me ur cfg..
Parent
i'm not a cheat expert tho, just copy all r_ cg_ com_ cl_ b_ into 1 file, rename to test.cfg and test it.. if it works there's a cheat cvar in ur cfg, possblity
Parent
nope, that's not cvar check
Parent
ok everybody knows you are funny and everybody laughs. so you job is done. and now GTFO
Parent
why the fuck do you tell us this bullshit, send an email to evenbalance and dont bother us
Parent
nobody said please mister zerender i need your help or something i just wanted to tell my story about this violation, nothing more. looks like you got some huge problems. so go and kill yourself and if you dont care about it, then click on another link on this site and read somethingelse. nobody need your unfunny and useless comments.
Parent
Oh god.

I bet you got kicked from a non-streaming server, that's why the ban doesn't appear on PBBans or yawn. It is a cheat. I've seen a shitload of screenshots confirming it's a cheat. Screenshots from players who tried eth32 and got PB banned for multihack. I've seen chaplja himself getting kicked for (MULTIHACK) #70476 while playing with eth32.
There is always a small possibility on false positives. Like a certain program or combination of programs causing the same kind of multihack kick. The only thing you can do is sending a trouble ticket to evenbalance and they will work with you to find out what's causing this false positive.
Good luck.
Cybergames, SkS-Public, Efterlyst, BiO + several clanservers

So tell me why i got kicked at my neighbours PC? He is like 36 years old and plays ET like 15 times in a period of 6 months, so dont say he got cheats or something.
Parent
junky, mataj, santa, random, again..again & again.. o_O
you're already busted, plz gtfo!
its no cvar. pb itself doesnt care bout cvars at all.
but it might be some software/driver whatever.
dont think so about pb...

may be software drivers though
Parent
Selfb99st.
QuoteSo i am pretty sure this isn't a cheat it's just about some cvars in your autoexec

Something like nc_wall 1 and kik_aim 1 I guess.
selfbust3d
HI JUNKY
if you got kicked for a cvar, you would get a message you got kicked for a cvar

and this excuse "check my cfg omg" is stupid, cos after you get kicked you can put random shit into your config and then after someone points to it, you could go "AAAH THAT'S THE REASON, I DIDN'T SEE IT LOLOLOLOL"

this is something else ;)
n1 your last appearance on xfire was 21/11/06,so what's your main nick ?!?

btw ppl why do u say it's junky ?
It's 'one' of his '1000' fakenicks...
Parent
ah yeye i know who junky is but any proof ?
Parent
Ask some of the Germany aGu guys, for example Hal or lagg3r...
Parent
so u saying it is junky without any proofs kk

try to practice @ busts :)

even if for me this sharki is doing a nice acting performance,gg hacka !