Onestar MGC clan!

Teams in progress!
Comments
Your English fails
your english owns (not)
Thnx for the comment again... My english is maby not good but our other managers is...
Parent
QuoteThis guy Haves realy good experience in Enemy Territory

Even editten dan is hij helemaal goed :D
This guy has alot of experience in ET

EDIT: nvm sue your engrish teacher
Haha dankje :) Look thats what we need ^^
Parent
dASED

high skilled

who ??
famous dASED ???!!
Parent
dont know wot dASED u know.. :p
Parent
aah med/high doesnt mather GOOD player ^^ ill edit it :p
Parent
im avi for cod4!
Contact me on #onestar S1xtuS...! :)
Parent
Exactly what is this dASED highskilled on? managing? :-S
Yeah, he WAS highskilled (think now med/high tbh) but we decided to make an MGC cause we dont play serious games anymore we play games but not active anymore it made us bored i played cod2 since the beginning. He ET since beginning. Thats why.
Parent
I have played ET since start and I've never heard about this guy, nor played him.

Yawn link please? :-P
Parent
Ask him :p i dont know that much about ET :p only cod2 and cb
Parent
Just as I expected it is a busted player, and I realy doubt this guy have never even searched a highskilled war.

http://www.yawn.be/playerWarnings.yawn?pbguidid=223849

And he have played since 2007/03/15.

What you should have learnt from this is that you shouldn't trust a randoms words.

Also I want to note that the world of ET is not THAT big.
Parent
Oke m8 he is not busted... Cause he hates hax... if he was busted he cant join PB servers and he can... I know how he plays hes realy good he plays behind my pc and i can see that and when im at his home i can see hes a realy good player please dont anoy by saying a manager is busted haha.. ^^ ty
Parent
Are you retarded or just pulling my leg?
Ofc he can join a punkbuster server even while being banned/awaiting a ban :-X

Check the link?
Parent
Dude actually i dont want to talk with you this is not an Discussion Topic... and IF he is busted he doesnt play does he...?

So please stop blaming... TY :|
Parent
Your not allowed to have a banned manager.
Parent
he is pulling ur legs
Parent
Quote by knNif he was busted he cant join PB servers and he can

that would be only if he got HW ban, which he didn't but only got caught by pbbans
Parent
DUDE WHAHA his ip begins with 65....
Parent
Paste his yawn link then.
Parent
btw the world is big m8 ;)
Parent
If you didn't understand my last reply I just want to add that he IS a busted cheater and is not known.
Parent
dASED is not a busted cheater... maby another dASED is but this guy isnt busted.. know for sure.. he will kill some one in real life if he cheats :/
Parent
yawn

oh yes, he is busted
Parent
Sorry to break your attempt, but give his REAL yawn link(and your own?) if you state it is being fake.
Parent
Im new on xfire.be... -.- http://clanbase.ggl.com/humanlog.php?hid=2893765

This is my clanbase link
Parent
Im talking about yawn... I bet you didn't even check the link on your busted mate.

www.yawn.be
www.yawn.be
www.yawn.be
www.yawn.be
www.yawn.be
Parent
dased is his new nick he played long time ago in drowned cows :o
Getting busted within 2 months of gaming is skilled.
Dude dont be jealous ffs :S:S H E I S N O T B U S T E D ! ! !
Parent
Ah, yeah im so jealous please share your cake of not being able to hold your nerves and temperament.

I can already tell you now, whatever your background is(your certainly now known or skilled, both of you), that you will FAIL so fucking hard to be a good manager because your not mature, nice, smart, calm and you suck at argumenting.

But gl HF anyways.
Parent
Oyh,, He lives in Stadskanaal not in NAARDEN or w/e
Parent
It's called routing you dumb fuck, errors like that occurs in 40% of all pbban extractions.

Now paste his and your yawn, okay?
Parent
So DUDE stop talking crap...
Parent
gl guys :P
gl
but you won't be taken serious untill you have a website and atleast one established team
also you should offer new players something like bnc's/gameserver/voiceserver

i mean, you can't just start a highskilled mgc, first you start a clan, then you make sure a pretty good and well known team joins your clan
if it's a succes, other teams will follow
start small is my advice, because it just won't work this way
Yeah i know that contact us and youll see ^^ what we offer..
Parent
nah i barely play any game atm, and i wasn't very skilled when i did :p
gl anyway
Parent
Thnx m8 :) u2 gl
Parent
yh onestar is pritty old allready but it died (at cod2) so starting up new mgc dASED for ET teams, i for COD2 teams allready have both ^^ Team of SND-GAMING is trialing for us and an cod2 team is trialing for us ^^
Parent
OH GREAT THATS CLEAN.

And if you even have the slightest bit of sherlocking skills, you just press last page, press his etpro guid, press the last page, press pbguid, and whooops, is it christmas lights or is it pbkick warnings lol?!
Parent
ghehe almost :p 14-11 ^^
But we allways say a year more when ur almost it im born in Bosnia thats why :p
i do but if ur smart just go to my profile and ull see my age.. maby it was a type mistake... can be everything...
kerel jij was nog erger toen je net op xfire kwam :d
resurect epitaph dased :)!