WZZRD @ CDC

Hello everyone, I would like to let people know WZZRD Enschede is stilled closed on Wensdag and Thursday for our gamecentre makeover, and we are busy installing the computers and arranging everything for CDC this weekend. We are sorry for the problems this might cause. Greetings, Nick Jansen WZZRD Enschede.
Comments
mkay np4u
no bootcamp?;/
nice lies, they are open
is it the pic, or are you really that wide
Parent
find me at Ensched and you will know
Parent
i would if i'd be there :/
Parent
school i guess :P That pic is a bit old, but im 1.90 tall and weigh 98 kilo
Parent
even if i tried to come, my parents wouldnt allow me to go probably :/ i also dislike traveling by myself, so id need a friend with me too :D
Parent
well, there are atleast 7 finnish guys coming..so why dont you travel with them? But when you are 16 i can imagine your parents wont let you come. Your time will come i guess
Parent
:| kinda bad that im actually from slovenia, and not finland :p
Parent
ah lol, faker :P drive with immoo and carnie then
Parent
found that out kinda too late, plus id probably waste too much money in enschede, since ill be in vienna on thursday/wednesday
Parent
for a private party on thursday evening and for the crew ;)
Parent
Yes it will be fun :)
Parent
am i allowed to join? ZOMG
Parent
we were there today o7
Parent
already? WOW you are early this time :)
Parent
WEEEEEEEEEEED1
Parent
ah ok...what time and where can we pick up the cabin keys btw?
Parent
You should be able to pick it up throughout the evening on thursday.
If it is during the hours of the private party when you arrive, just ring me. I will sort it.

I have heard that some of the players arejust going to one ofthe other bars in the Cinestar and just chill there.
Parent
ok nice, ill be there around 18.30hrs, so it wont be any problem i guess. Enschede here we come!!
Parent
we went there today and some dad told us to leave :[
Parent