haha

Since everyone is searching for a clan after CDC i decided to quit playing on cybergames n stuff and search for a new home.

For more info about me ( and ofc about my ban at ESL- i really can tell u a story about that ) pmme :)

thx in advance

edit: searching for 6on6
Comments
cheater, ban.
dont judge me like this. u dont even know me
Parent
but you AINT banned for nothing
Parent
well hard to describe... i had a etmain hax on my pc 2 years ago. but a half year ago the last file (which i forget to delete) was "busted". strange story :x
Parent
you had a cheat on your pc, that makes you are cheater, which should all be banned. What's there more to know about you? So I am allowed to judge you like this.
Parent
well i cant change it anymore.
Parent
u shouldnt have said anythin, how could you expect a common 14years-old-xfire-user would believe u nor remember the things that happened a year ago... ;)
Parent
Quote you had a cheat on your pc, that makes you are cheater

I'm pretty sure bulld0g must have a few hax on his pc.
Parent
Does bulld0g has an ESL-ban? Don't say you don't get my point ..
Parent
Quotewell hard to describe... i had a etmain hax on my pc 2 years ago. but a half year ago the last file (which i forget to delete) was "busted". strange story :x

Edit : cheater ban
Parent
Quote"well hard to describe... i had a etmain hax on my pc 2 years ago. but a half year ago the last file (which i forget to delete) was "busted". strange story :x"

i ment with last file a file who wasnt removed from my pc when i deinstalled the hax 2 years ago.
Parent
like i care btw
Parent
cheater, ban.
» You cannot post two comments in a row that fast.

CHEATER
whats your nick on cybergames?
unconquerable
Parent
good lcuk mate