pnkbstrb

hello, problem started randomly 2 days ago
i'm done reading all the topics at xfire, which consist about pnkbstrb problem
image: pnkbstrb
link too just in case

this is fucking annoying, i get to server and get kicked after 10 seconds, i've tryed everything. updated pbsetup, then tryed with pbsvc, unistall, reinstall and shit. then i fucking made format c, then i updated with pbsetup and still the same fucking problem. any more helps?
i thought it's firewall, so i closed it and cleaned its history

any more help ?
Comments
nah you're fucked
Open the CPU processe( if I spell it right) and rightclick on ET ( While ET is mininized ofc), change it to higher lvl.
How will setting the priority of ET higher make pnkbstrb initalize? are you fucking retarded or what?
His problem is the fact that he can't get pnkbstrb to load up, even though he has updated PB several times etc. Something is blocking it.
Parent
You should try to either get life, or try to help someone. I advice you to start with the first one.
Parent
you should get a brain!
Parent
If I wouldnt have brain, I wouldnt be able to use my arms.
Parent
Open Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services does PunkBstrB exist is it set to automatic startup?
i had kinda the same prob last weekend, restarted et and stuff, was totally angry until i noticed that i had a second et.exe minimized ^^
confusion ftw
richyuk, there ain't pnkbstrb.exe, only pnkbstra.exe,
and when i click pnkbstrb.exe in pb folder, it just comes a window for 2-6 seconds, and then disappears (image: jehsu6
and there ain't pnkbstrb.exe at processes also
Erm try to open ET, join a server. After you get kicked just minimize ET and go to processes.
Parent
download pbsvc and install it
done that, nothing changed
Parent
it helped me. did u run the program?
Parent
try rebooting after the PB installation...