clanless_plist

Any crossfire admin can make it like this: get the whole group of cless players and put them in 1 post (like u did with CDCmixed) so it will be easier for players and also for teams which are searching...
Comments
y an admin? what if u do it?
He'll need admin power for that, which makes him an admin.
Parent
there is no need for admin power to write a forum topic
Parent
It'll vanish witin hours.
Parent
same for everyone else, so it's nice we come to the conclusion that this thread is nonsense :>
Parent
Would be a nice idea, it is just a huge amount of work.

Also maintaining it, if the people who are in the list doesn't contact the admins about them having found a clan, they will stay there forever.
not, just type text: every cless player post their nick with link tom his profile and admin will copy it to the post, they could make it for cdc so why not making it now, let them make it they are here for doing and helping us.
Parent
You know, it doesn't have to be a user with admin rights that needs to do it.

If one person is interesting in doing it, including the maintainence, he/she should do it. I am quite sure that no one minds that a forum thread like that is sticky'ed :)
Parent
rofl? we are here for "doing and helping" you? "ok"

Make a list like that yourself and kindly ask an admin if they would make it sticky for you imo.

bibuy
Parent
how about a list where players can add/remove themselfs
Idd, with their magic, they say abra kadabra and they are poped up at the list. When they are not cless anymore, they says somsom! and they are out of the topic list. Awesome idea imo.
Parent
no just with 1 mouseklick
Parent
Ololol that's even better than magics. How?
Parent
wouldn't be that hard to code
Parent
its a good idea.
Hes a member for 2 days just like me!!!!!
Within.
Ban me.
make a clan named "clanless" and you know the rest :<
dont u start that shit with my jew! gtfo!!
Nice idea .... just let every1 post their nick and a recruitement post link who are cless :P

I think ppl will find a clan much easier !