Stolen music instruments :(

Yesterday was robbed a musician practice room (in Latvia) in which were instruments and accessories worth 8500LVL (~17000USD). If any of you see anything from the list on e-bay and / or any other international (or well known in other countries) on-line market place, please PM me.

Guitars:
Epiphone SG standard;
Gibson Les Paul studio(cherry red);
ESP Ltd EC-300(red);
Fender Telecaster (sunburn), mexican;
Yamaha AES 620 (Faded Burst);

Bass guitars:
Ibanez SRX500
Washburn Taurus T24

Effect Pedals:
Boss DD-3 (delay), 2pcs;
Boss TU-2 (tuner), 2pcs;
Boss RV-5 (digital reverb), 2pcs;
Boss OC-3 (octaver);
Line6 DD4 (delay modeler);
Line6 FM4 (filter modeler);
Line6 MM4 (modulation modeler);

Amplifiers:
Rocktron Piranha (gutar preamp);
Ashdown EVO II (bass head);
Engl E920 (lamp poweramps);
Engl E530 (lamp preamps for guitar);

Other:
Console Soundcraft Spiritfolio F1 14/2
Wireless guitar system;

Drums:
Yamaha Snare Drum;
Paiste Alpha Power Crash 16";
Paiste Alpha Power Crash 18";
Paiste Alpha Rock Ride 20";
Paiste Innovation Hi-Hat 14";

It's so important for me, because this trouble happened to my, so to say, relative friends (me <-> friend <-> musicians). And yes, I know, that gaming community is not the best place for this kind of topics... ;C
Comments
good luck in the searching man
gl, but I don't think crossfire will be able to help much :(

When some instruments were stolen from my school the guy at the pawn shop they tried to sell them to got suspicious and reported the guy to the police, so there's hope!
music instruments are gay
You got any serial numbers of those AMPs or Guitars?
Also to prevent kind of rob-and-selling, customizing your AMPs or Guitars isn't a bad idea. Things like changing the knobs, new painting and so on..
there is some thing called insurance

use it !
Insurance can't get back your custom made guitar or your own-build amp.
Parent
lol in here you can !
Parent
You didn't get point.
Let's say my AMP ADA-MP1 preamp which hasn't been manufactered since 1980s is stolen and I don't get it back.
I'm sure none insurance-firm will not get me another one EVEN in israel =)
Parent
look, you buy some thing, then you bring an insurance agent to your house, you show him your receipt, then your thing is stolen, they check it and then you get your money back :D or a new one
Parent
but because they don't know what it costs, and what the worth today is, such things cannot be insured? ;x
Parent
thats his problem that they dont know how much it costs...

allways save your receipt's in a safe place :D
Parent
hehe np4me tho, when i just got to live here, they've stolen my bro's bike, it only costed 100 euro's, showed the receipt and such, and nicely got the money for a new bike, it was even more than the old one's price xD
Parent
yep some dutch ppl are nice :D

like you and your bnc !

my bike costs 200euro :<
Parent
insurance will never give you enough money to buy new ones at the same quality :S
Parent
in here when some thing is stolen, you get a new one :D
Parent
Cuz you're silly fucking country floats on the money of other silly fckin country's like the US.
Parent
oh ah hoi there
Parent
tbh germany gives israel billions of dollars every year :o (not saying if it is right or wrong but it is a fact :>)
Parent
its not a fact :o

but germany give money to ppl who survive the holocaust...
this is the only money they give.

but i know that germany gave us few submarine's, and we train them @ army and airforce :~>
Parent
gl mate :< thats some bad fuckin luck but i will not be able to help you cos im never on ebay of sites like that ;d very sorry
Unlucky =<

Gl i search for your stuff
man that sux :(((( especially the guitars
rofl pointless posting it on here. not to mention the conversion to US dollars -.-
Fender Telecaster (sunburn), mexican; what a shame !

anyway, good luck with your search mate!