Re³-presenting

Hey lads,

And yet again some Europedevils-tail news!
We've been searching for a suitable lineup for ages² and ages³ and we finally found, the in our eyes suitable one. Devils-tail first started as ragecrew this year, but since that project failed ( the usual 2 week deadline story ) devils-tail was set up again. A clan known due to the past RTCW lineup and the oh so funny Poland recruitment posts. =D
Some changes have been made over the past month;
The lineup changed several times, and not to mention that we're currently busy with project v3 since the new startup. Thanks goes out to the previous players in the other 2 projects;
Estonia Vessar
Anonymous Gr3ma
Estonia infect
Netherlands ovie
Estonia Lexus

We had too much eesti's!

But, as a "team" (2manteam nP) we had to move on. Which meant; An other recruitment post!
That post seemed succesfull in our Europeeyes and we're now back on track with a Poland new lineup.
With out further ado, I hereby present you the new devils-tail team (v126):
With:

Italy Morstua (Devils-tail) (C)
Belgium Snake (Lotus)
Netherlands morf (menTiz, splendid)
Netherlands (h)axel (acab, re-play)
Belgium Tetsuo (unplugged)
Belgium sezL (newskool!)

Netherlands insecure (silentium, hMg)
Hungary s3b1 (pstarZ)

We recommend you United Kingdom flame us since we can have a laugh when you do so. :0)

Signed with the Italy tail of a devil!

PS: We might be interested in a good rifle, mtvm: "not a random rifler, a good one"

#devils-tail | devilstail.de
Comments
waiting till tetsuo gets busted.
Gl anyway :)
GL guys looks like a nice team !
no rifler? anyways GL
nP4us, I can play rifle and snake can noob with it as well. (See the link? Snake - noob)
Parent
QuoteWe had too much eesti's!

You have too much belg's!
kaazz: new zealand is INSIDE australia
Parent
Good luck axel :)
gl tardos :D
nice to see axel active again, gl
sezL (newskool!)

tell me more !
devils tail is prolly the worst serious ET team
i just read http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=37402 and now all of a sudden i see Insecure and tetsie both in the same team woohoo
I still can't stand the guy but seen the fact that I dont have to play with him it's a plus. I like morstua n stuff a lot so why not :-)
Parent
Quote by Insecure:I'm not even playing there.

Besides, the clan is one fucking joke with tetsuo in it. Really states the level of the clan. too bad, because snake is a good lad, together with morstua

gl snakiezor
I'm more likely playing 3on3's with snake and axel!
Parent
How are you doing btw? Still pro snd?
Parent
just like you with your help , hihi
Parent
gl morfje
GL mtvm
im so amazed how all of those guys like tetsuo & morf + many more , got skilled in like 3 months of playing on cybergames.....
lol tetsuoplays from the beginning you nab
Parent
maybe , but still huge skill boost , remember him few months ago. and if you compare you'll se

and calling me nab wont lead you anywhere kid
Parent
la i playe with himlike 2 years ago and i didnt see skill boosting so plz. dont say it becaus eyou lost a 2o2
Parent
so you mean he havent got better in 2 years? xD poor him then and poor your eyes
Parent
not to call it skill boosting because he plays 4 years i yhink your the new guy
Parent
what ever, i dont rly care how long he have been playing , i saw him few months ago and i se him now
Parent
your a real lol xd. you dont know what your saying
Parent
keep it going
Parent
and who are u ?
Parent
mayb cos i wasnt active when i started playing and the last year i got rly active.
Parent
maybe that. i havent accused you for hacking didnt I? x]
Parent
ty. And we played longer as ragecrew when we played as devs. Gl. Hope to see you around.
guess what?
2 weeks
"guess what? 2 weeks "

ok nostradamus!
Parent
i lost count on how many ego boosts u did with "RTCW OH GLORY RTCW old clan" and how many topics u opend with new players searching aplayers and after that folding ur clan
gtfo of my inbox @ cf
Parent
the point is it's not me to open this one , mr nostradamus!
Parent
We live due to the use of ego.
Parent