jAde|sniper

so i were playing on cybergames , i saw a sniper who was "really" good. When i spected him his crosshair doesnt move when he was shooting, its in an sniperscript then right ?

uploading demos l8r

pls your opinion now and after demo
Comments
know him, just high m_pitch + high sens when scoped
But it doesnt move a little bit, its like not shooting and holding it, but normally then its moving too..
/m_pitch 0.5
No, Its not sniper script.
I can do that easily... I'm in a clan called "Covert Legends"

I aint gonna tell you my secret on snipering :). Squall, Vanhaomena, muff. In cO. Like Dezire said. High m_pitch makes less recoil, Depends how good you are and how well you can use it. And no its not a script just a simple command or two.
m_pitch
sensitivity

nP!
Parent
I can get it from vanhaoema if I want, but I barely have recoil myself (without hacks nor scripts), and I dont care about sniper :P
Parent
I can get it off him if you want. Saves you the hassle XD Hes not on atm. I told him my special sniper stuff :>
Parent
YOU MUST BE LIKE OMG CODER TO KNOW SCRIPTSES.
Parent
its not the point in mpitch and sens, its about how fast you are
Parent
Parent
i use the same sens and pitch as i use with smg and stuff, and im almost as fast as tapsa who changes his sens like 6 times higher and pitch to 666
Parent
Wtf.. Why are you telling me this im in one of the best covert ops clans in the world.
Parent
He use WH atleast, dunno if he use sniperhack..
Cyber games do have many cheaters I admit, But wallhack. I dunno about that. People accuse me and my friends of cheating because We have hardly any recoil when snipering. But they just dont know the basics of snipering.
Parent
He got WH, im not accusing anyone unless im sure.
Parent
Do you have proof? Like a demo? I would like to wolfcam him.
Parent
^jade my friend is not a cheater :) rofl!
and your crossfire name says so much about who u are.
Parent
I could say that my best friend IRL never have tried a cheat, but his yawn proves something else. =P
Parent
he is my clanm8 omg etekt is xTreme bibuy
Parent
there are no working sniper scripts anymore due to some cvar removals.
nah saw him snipering hes just good no hax
there is no such thing as a sniper script....................................

turds
i hope they know that ;)
Parent
There is such thing as a sniper script so.. You just made yourself look like a right dipstick.
Parent
There was such a thing as sniperscript in the previous patch.
Those scripts arent working anymore due to cvar removal (m_yaw or something)

You made yourself look like a fool, unfortunately. The 'script' that cool guys are using nowadays is just m_pitch & sensitivity adjustments.
Parent
Thats where you're wrong mr wanna be *know-it-all* Please try to make me look like a dipstick when I say something stupid. You just made YOURSELF look like a plonka for thinking you're right on the subject. There is infact snipers scripts. Please
Parent
Could you tell me what you mean with this sniper script then?
Be more specific, saying "sniperscript" could mean "bind F9 class c 3" but "anti-recoil script" doesn't leave much space for guessing.
Parent
Van. I'll speak to you when you come on =D Me and muff ;)
Parent
jade is a public guy let him he will be never gonna play on real skill
hes low ... he was whining about my fop skills:D and hes even in 3v3 low
if it doesn't move at all, then it's script... if it moves but comes fast back then it's not
Finland Jade shoots like Finland Squall but a bit worse.
Parent
seems like a compliment :p

what about baMs' sniper skills?
Parent
It was one :P

Bams owns
Parent
:D ofc my friend owns :D
and i need to pracc 4 it :< but im not that bad :D
Parent
well there is a sniperscript thet removes the recoil / like an mortar script but well they wont work since clanbase forced m_pitchspeed , m_yawspeed stuff + etpro changes

at least iam playing alot vs jAde since iam only pubbing @cybergames and he dont cheat etc. its just that he pwns ass with scope ;P
truth mr 10days barret
Parent
Who fucking cares if i've been a member for 10 days with *this* account. You have been a member for over a year, Good for you. Wanna medal? I find it nerdy. Thanks
Parent
i dont think its nerdy ... no respect for ppl who have to hide behind fakeaccs :<
Parent
Meh I aint hiding. ;) I would use my own account if i could
Parent
u r banned ? :p
Parent
Yep :D. 5 times!
Parent
well, how does it work? show me one!
Parent
HAKKER NAME.
I agree, crosshair didnt move
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA jAde = eTekt' jAde = my clanmate
*proud :)

look YAWn! and look demos. Hf idiots... :]
For a example:
bind mouse2 "-zoom;weapalt;m_pitch 0.03;sensitivity 13.37"
then bind your normal smg sens and m_pitch to some key, so u can use ur norm sens while playing whitout scope. I have like this:

bind mouse2 "-zoom;weapalt;m_pitch 0.03;sensitivity 13.37"

bind 3 "weaponbank 3;m_pitch 0.01501;sensitivity 1.5"

After scoping press "3" to get ur sens & m_pitch back..
sry if u didnt understand :D
fast reply!
learn to reply xP
Parent
learn to type xD not xP
Parent
i want xP! XD
Parent
i see Mr.swizz is busting people, go on
ahahaha :D n1
Parent