T4ce soul + t4Ce blu

hi to all finaly... some proof

http://www.speedyshare.com/461921398.html

k thx bb
Comments
isnt everybody from t4ce cheating ?
yes (excluding the finnish guys that are too stupid to realize they play with haxers)
Parent
why you are such sure that the fins arent hacking?
Parent
they suck too much for that ;)
Parent
jos tarkotit muaki (en pelaa siel enää) ni tiesin kyl et nirvi cheattaa ja pari muutaki oli aika epäilyttäviä mutta en antanu sen laannuttaa peli iloa :)
Parent
ja skenessä ihmetellään miks et kuoli.
Parent
Onko sillä yleensäkkään väliä jos pelaa koodarin kanssa?
Et on muutenki iha kuollu, jos jollai riittää haluu pelata ni mikäs siinä..
Parent
true. varsinki meikälääsen KRP-taustalla ei oo rajattomasti vaihtoehtoja, saa olla tyytyväinen ku joku huolii :)
Parent
Jepjep.

e: En näe mitään pahaa koodareiden kanssa pelaamisessa, niiden ongelmahan se on jollei osaa ampua ja on pakko pelata koodeilla. Mutten myöskään ns. TUE niitä. Jos jää kiinni niin se on voivoi ja kättähousuu..
Parent
lähinnä sandi ja nää
Parent
itte pelasit malczikin kans!
Parent
nojee yhen matsin kerran kun se vonku 3 viikkoo

mut en pelaa samas klaanis sen kanssa
Parent
pelasit kyl enemmänki ku se pelas enskaa, ite pelannu n.7 matsia soulin kans ja tota blu:ta tiedäkkää
Parent
oon pelannu tasan yhen matsin sen kanssa :D
Parent
mmh imho we saw a lot cheater who sucked like hell!!
Parent
who cares about such cheaters?
Parent
but if we know there are a lot of cheaters who suck like hell they (the fins who are to low for cheats in your opinion) maybe cheating aswell
Parent
my point was, who cares if they cheat if they are lowmed
Parent
idd noone cares about low+ cheaters but they can be still cheaters

i agree with your point btw!
Parent
laughing, brb
Parent
fun to play with haxers?
Parent
haven't played with soul or blu!
Parent
what about nirv, mirage, legend, genji?
Parent
1 3v3 mix with mirage cos he needed mercs, many times with nirv and 1 3v3 with legend. never played with genji. (mirage isn't that good, same thing with legend) AND, if nirv will get busted, I don't rly care, I don't care does he cheat. Scene is dead, and you are trying to save this scene by busting those players ? do you rly think that mirage&legend would be cheaters ? I have to say that nirv has amaizing aim sometimes, but I don't rly care.
Parent
nirv is the most obvious, I don't know if the others even play constantly

and he doesn't use hax until he needs them
Parent
toinen reply
Parent
only those 2?

I was hoping u would have caught them all
im sherlocking for the other ... need time and help
Parent
t4ce & cheats? no wai
oh nööse
avibust or what?
no png bust
Parent
nirv cheating? no way ...
i took a look @ it nice sherlock work !
vitun tyhmä kulli, "ei ne xiittaa"

tommoset pitäis upottaa suomenlahtee
Parent
Tää on niin lapsellista, ite pelaat ex CB bännityn kans samas klaanis. en sano etse xiittais enää, mutta sentääs Nirv:stä ei ole vielä mitää todisteita. niin kauan kun nirv pysyy bustaamattomana, ja ei ole kiistattomia todisteita siitä että hän koodais, niin pelaan nirvin kans :) btw en ole ikinä pelannut soulin kans tai blun kans!
Parent
emmä sua vastaan halua hyökätä vaan sandia, pistän pääni pantiks siitä että se on kahen päivän sisää ylistäny soulia yheks ET:n parhaista pelaajista (tjsp). muuten koko sankarista en oo kuullu mitään niinku en tosta toisestakaan.

ensam on bannisa kärsiny, toki olin vähä varautunu sen suhteen (ja oon yhä) mut olin valmis antaa uuden mahollisuuden ja kun identti tarvi yhtä pelaajaa ku pipsa [CB-bannittu seki : ))) (tosin CoDin takii)] alkaa pelaa cod4 ja kysyttii onko kellää mitää ensamii vastaa niin enpä sanonnu mitää :-)
Parent
jop, unohda
Parent
oisit vaa kattonu ne OC-demot niin ei tarvis jauhaa tästä
Parent
en saanu ladattua niitä :( mutta samac, koko scene on täynnä xiittereitä niin en oikeen välitä enää. niin kauan kun se ei saa CB bannei niin se on mulle ok :|
Parent
Just admit it sandi just admit it !
Parent
yes i can see that they cheat
Parent
Im talking about you !
Parent
i dont want them to know i cheat ;(
Parent
ssst sandi dont tell yourhacking

soon @ cdc (if i can find anny sponsors) well show the hacker skill irl.
Parent
nice work!
et4cheaters, ET4c
made my day ;)
Parent
it was fun to zoom all the time :p
you toke that account name only for the bust? :D ill check it out when im at home
this account is only for bust...
i hope i can post more and more bust :x

never forget Yawn pown you
Parent
ahh, ichigo :)
the thing i dont really get is that (afaik) there never was a solid proof for them hacking although everyone knew they were, including cb admins i guess... and still those guys are invited in the first league were they (unexpected) own in their current group...
http://clanbase.ggl.com/rating.php?lid=5292
they own in their group...? WRONG ! :p we own them in 6on6 CB div1 but ofc we hax too so HAX vs HAX = HAX whiner
Parent
yeah i was talking about 3v3
Parent
ETX(french duuuh).
Parent
x'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
yes we suck @ 6on6, but we own @ 3on3 and 2on2..
Parent
it's a shame that a clan I once regarded as pretty good (back when CS4F1 etc were playing under that name) has resorted to supporting cheats :(
That was SD and they have nothing to do with any other T4CE(DSky lold) squad.
Parent
once nirv took his humanized off in a prac and started calling us 'pitiful pub cheaters' and stuff

great man

http://ensam.user.fi/pics/nirv.jpg
lol, hes like Zoro XD
Parent
omg encore plus horrible que toi chronos :o
Parent
oui pourtant c'est dur :)
Parent
lol , c'a fait plaisir que tu l'es pris avec humour (c'était le but)
Parent
I had quite the same conclusion some weeks ago, before pbbans cleaned their mpi IP database.

Nice job, I could hardly make it simpler :)
May I had something for the Nirv rtcw thing : http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=RTCW&pbGuid=6a239ecf

As I wrote, I did the same investigation few weeks ago, and the RTCW guid 6a239ecf was linked with Nirv french IP, and this Netherland IP at the end ... as if Nirv gave his accoutn to his mate ;)
Parent
yep but we all know youre too strange mister 3 hs wall tracker ...

and all your team is (ex) cheaters ...

Nirv :

"why call T4Ce when its a merc who played ?

2 logic 4 me"

thats was BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU hahahaha n1 defend your cheater mate 2 logic 4 me :D
Im tracking guys behind walls now, ur idiot i don't have any walls :DDDDDDDddddddddddddd

Idc tbh , it was probably his br0ther !!1
Parent
i know that you have walls but you havent aim thats a bot who play not you.You just presse mouse 1 and listening 3 hs sound and masturbating behind your connection....
Parent
ask mirage he saw me irl , who's talking Mr i need to hide my e-nicks (so courageous) for bust someone ,if we can call that a bust ofc :D Some random warnings with another guid (maybe the ip work i dont care tbh)
Bust me plz i want to laugh

U should try to learnt english before posting
Parent
BLABLABLA i love you when you talk like that :D

now im sooooooooooooooooooo happy just cause your whining :D

and all ET scene know you cheat but we need proof

and i dont rly think mirage will say something.... he is t4Ce too :x

cheaters love cheaters
Parent
turkish powerhouse <3
unhaxpected, everybody that owns me in 3v3 hax np
Not everyone in T4Ce is cheating , When I played with sandi and caej or with Nirv they are shooting pretty normal + they are pretty smart. I dont know about the other guys because I never palyed with them.
the finnish guys don't hax, nirv does (when he is getting owned)
Parent
plaah, miks sanot et mä oon puhdas ? olette omistuneet rankasti mullekki 2v2 offeis. ton perusteella vois sanoa et kaikki koodaa
Parent
?? :DD

miks vitus bustasit ittes
Parent
HAXEIST? tiesin et se kuulostais siltä!
Parent
caej ottaa oppia musta :]
Parent
en kummiskaa, kerroin vaan totuuksia
Parent
axel on 14/11/07, 15:05:24 PM | Reply

Just admit it sandi just admit it !

sandi on 14/11/07, 16:10:48 Del | Edit | Reply

yes i can see that they cheat

axel on 14/11/07, 16:13:50 PM | Reply

Im talking about you !

sandi on 14/11/07, 16:22:55 Del | Edit | Reply

i dont want them to know i cheat ;(

mäki : d
Parent
no kyllä siin on vähän eroo jos joku vetää botil 3hs joka duelis tai joku lotottaa kerran elämäs 3 hs :D
Parent
pelannut peliä 03 lopust lähtien, miksi en voisi osata peliä? ja kuinka monta kertaa ollaa pelattu vastakkain ? aika useasti, eikä ikinä ole ollut teille liian helppoa, eii edes vaikka jos olisin pelannu jonku muun ku nirvin kans :ddd
Parent
tarkotin vaa että et vedä selvästi botilla jos pelaa sua vastaan, mut nirv vetää kyl välil
Parent
aa, muutit ton vähän ei niin hyökkääväisemmäks, mutta jooh. oon samaa mieltä että välillä on kyllä munki mielestä luonnottomia hedui. mutta eipä ole ikinä toiminu kenenkää kans tiimipeli noin hyvinku tämän kans niin ei jaksa välittää.. ihan senki takia hänen kans pelaan
Parent
great work =)
I have cheated, I wont refuse it. Still there's a huge difference between cheating in clanwars for years and trying out a pub cheat.
expected
expected
more cheaters pls, gosh!
oomg ban sänkipippeli Nirv
nirv, soul and co. = h4x
hi2u blu :) ban
caej sandi dont cheat for sure (too low for ... ) ^^
<3
wow, nice yawnskills.
I also wonder why people make new accounts to bust someone...
leik hi. tbh there r so many "newbies" that have played et for like 1 year or sumthin playin nowdays on a high level i've been leik wTF! couse i've seen so many unknowns joining good teams etc i've played since the start of et but still im unknown but i own ya all cheat0rrz tbh!
Arent they playing as reZ now?
I guess im sexy <3 Post ur one plz :)

Spiral chuttt :D tu dois être laid pour rigoler de ma beauté :P
I didn't get busted yet, cu@sunday I guess (or monday)
ichigo... so now i know why he owned us so hard @ 3on3 CB match ladder
HAHAHA NOT AGAIN HWUAHWUAH

yeah all T4ce are hacking..

thats why we can own on ETTV + getting owned by other teams who are called "clean"

ok thnx busted see you in next episode?

and who is blu?
Quzan just wait im on your ass keep it close cause i just need more proof to you :x

FEAR?
Parent
pathetic , if quzan cheat u can stop ET also :D
Parent
if he is in t4Ce squad he cheat

blablablablabla
Parent
blablablabla..

if i cheat. then the whole ET-community is hacking:P
lold,

stupid cunt.. beeing medskill with olmost 4 years experience is nothing special, compared to sol ( HIGHSKILLAH) who is tracking walls and shooting hs only with 180 degree turns...

now mister cheaterbuster go on and make research i wish you fucking goodluck!
Parent
naah ii never fear..

btw im lan proofed

and if you want to be a big name in ET-community...
just be like a serious player and make enough friends,
and dont try to bust ppl who are clean.. or allready years ago busted..

ok..

NOW YOU FEAR ME YOU ASSFUCKER!
Parent
hehehe your playing since 4 years and your max low+ not med 1 st and 2nd thats why your trying to get skill with hax hahaha
blablablaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

your mate blu and soul have been busted and your still whining dunno why?!

o_O
Parent
hahah you think im med skill thats why ill own you in a war:)

stupid cunt, see you @ cdc? mister what was your old name?
Parent
ban cheater clan
ok and who is going to do that?

bulld0g???

look his.. profile HE IS A T4Ce MEMBERS (BAN HIM))
Parent
in bully we trust
Parent