Night cless

Need people to play around with at night. No, I don't mean those kinds of "games" I mean ET, be serious for a second... after all, teh interwebs is teh serious businesses.

Anyway... I'm quite skilled even if I do say so myself. Been playing for over 4 years afterall. Don't much care for nationality, but you better be able to speak understandable engrish.

There probably aren't enough people for 6on6 so 3on3 will be fine. Playing time would be 21 CET and later... much later.

Oh.. and if you're somekind of overnight wonderaimer (3hsperface 'n' shit) who has no idea what teamplay means then don't bother.

However if you've never won a 1on1 situation then also don't bother. Pretty sick of carrying.

I can be found on #totalmen on Qnet (yeah, cuz I'm fucking 150% man!) by the name tyyp. Or you can just /query tyyp.

P.S. I am NOT Night, you have just fallen for an evil scheme! Do you feel owned?
Comments
gl Estonia Night, join dignitas maybe!
gl Estonia Night,dont join dignitas maybe!
gl Netherlands Night, join dignitas maybe!
Hmm... it would appear that you have misunderstood something.
I am not night, night's name was simply an evil scheme to get people to look at it... and you fell for it, haha!
gl 2 u and dont listen to the others, join wherever u want ;>
LoL :X gl mate :D
evilGermany creature of the Night Estonia ? oO
gl Ethiopia Night, join dignitas maybe!
QuoteP.S. I am NOT Night, you have just fallen for an evil scheme! Do you feel owned?

made me lol

nice post, good luck :)
nice to see oldschoolers back!