UnionJack recruiting

starting a new ET team on jan 8th 08..looking for active uk players on a mid skill level and would be mature 18+..would be active on cb and would also include a 3on3 team..the team will be part of a new multigaming clan called uJ-gaming (union jack). This has been in the making for a while and i now need the players and admin to get this organisation going..any applicants can contact me via email - [email protected]. I will be funding this personally so no need for me to pussyfoot around sponsors etc..hope to hear from you soon..Sesni-uJ
Comments
:D ur smart to start a new team after the big bust on january 5th!
alot of ppl will find themselfs without a team and im offering a stable active situaton of wich gamers thrive:)
coz u r new and all this forum has reply button :D
Parent
naijz cf profile :o)
Parent
show me hp of uj pls
Member For: 0 days
You are so evil.
Parent
i am... scyterboy
Parent
Member For: 1 year, 2 months and 21 days
Parent
Member For: 3 years, 3 months and 27 days
Parent
Member For: 16 days <:
Parent
Member For: 2 years, 2 months and 18 days ?
Parent
new comp..new net..inactive for 9 months but comeback on jan 8th..like i said any uk players that are interested email me
are you going to win EC?
im offering a stable active well organised mid skilled experience, not all of us can play EC..no silly posts please:s and considering i have a dedicated server just waiting to be kicked into action we can progress in a range of games and maybe yes we can win
EC 1 day
Good luck to you!
i will check on this topic once daily but email ur details
Wth i thought it was gonna be about team uk... HURRY UP AND MAKE A TEAM UK I WANT TO TRAIL :p
well, captain is either me or eVo, =o(
Parent
well see tomorrow wanna get a few 3on3's together so you can see me playing? :)
Parent
on new years eve??!?! SRSLY!?!?!?

nah, just kidding, I'll be on ventrilo having NYE party with nev and aza and crew np
Parent
aaaand me
Parent
Might end up joining you :(
Parent
yeah man, just bring alcohol, chocolate, popcorn, etc
Parent
hah i didn't notice it was new yrs tomorrow :D
Parent
GO MEEZ GO MEEZ
Parent
GRATZ MEEZ FOR BEING TEAM UK CAP11!!!
Parent
whats the point in team scooootland if u wanna trial for uk?
Parent
well means im in scotland now but if uk i'd rather be in uk cos it's more skillful :d
Parent
Goodluck man, I hope you find your players to perform well on Mid skill :)
im not uk, can i still join?
ASK MEEZ
Omg apply there!!!
Parent
Arent they doing the trials for this on the BIO server? :x
ahaha ;) joking ...
lol seems like jinosta really wants a shot at the NC;)...some good interest so far...and meez gj!
would be interested getting back 2 med lvl, but im only 13, np4me
if u dnt act like a tw*t and are mature, also with good english i would be happy to process an application and get back to u..pm me elfii