PB ON VISTA

I cant dl the punkbuster stuff (error)

Anyone can help me?
Comments
I don't know anything about vista, but what's the problem, why can't u dl it?
I dunno if thats sarcasm Spirea but I just lol'd at your response with the same question he's asking xD

and Gl Kirby *g*
Parent
maybe I'm sleepy, but I rather meant, what happens when he tries to DL it etc? Does he try with a pbsetup-a-like program, or just through ET? He could explain it better... Or has he tried to just manually DL it and put it in the folder etc.
Parent
Ok now its okay but i got an oher problem...

I got a pb problem.. when i'm in a game after 10 minutes they kick me for 0 minute (API FUNCTION 131146)

Whats the hell?
play always with full screen , when i vid restart or make my screen small I have the same :[
Parent
erm dunno but aint there some kind of compatibility mode when you click on et.exe? Maybe try Rightclick / settings then there should be a compatabilty tab. Set it to win xp. Hope that works ..
i'm on vista aswell don't vid_restart :p
Im on vista and I can vid_restart all zhe time :O
Parent
"O/S: Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits"

i got that same, so how the hell is that possible to vid_restart without getting kicked ? :o
Parent
I have no idea , but I have never had it and I have formatted couple of times :x
Parent
Lucker, All what I can say.
Parent
I know more ppl with vista who dont have this problem :x
Parent
LoL, your first one who doesnt have this prob. lolz
Parent
fuck you.
someone ban that fucking idiot above... and about vista and pb, just remember to portforward the normal ports (I had to do that with cod4 at least) and more often than that, you have to run the programs as administrators (start with pbsetup.exe as an administrator), and then always start the games as an administrator :)
you sir are a moron

edit: lol not you the shithat above your comment
Parent
I just downloaded ET ultimate installer and started to play. No problem :/ Aa, and remember to read tutorial about ET under Vista.
My friend has vista. I helped him by looking pb and vista on Forum search. You can just watch old forum posts xet posted a nice thing for vista problems if you do that it will work.
i have no problems :D
Kirby is a nice game :P
i think you have to suck the cock of the vista firewall to allow that .exe/.bat to acces the internetz ;)