CDC4 - need room/roomies?

I made a post about looking for a room/bed to stay in at CDC4. With this in mind, it was suggested that I make a post that would be stickied and I could update continuously with clans looking for people to fill rooms/cabins or people looking for a place to stay during the LAN.

Remember, if you bunk with a room-mate, you can afford to stay in a far nicer hotel and more people can afford to attend the LAN as a by-product!

So here's the drill. If you're looking for a place to stay, post with some contact details. If you're looking for people to fill rooms/beds, post with similar information.

Please clearly state what you are looking for, otherwise, people will get confused and end up saving a room for someone advertising a room. :P

Make sure you check out this post with information about accommodation for the LAN itself. Some of those hotels are expensive but remember, if you get a roomie you can half the cost and have a nice place to stay!

If you find a place or someone to stay with you, please let me know, as i'll put a strike through your name, letting people know your circumstances have changed.

Please note that this thread is here to help people fill cabins/rooms/houses, so that people can spread expenses. This isn't travel agents, people won't do the leg work for you. You have to do that yourself.

Thanks!

Looking for a room mate

Scotland Pedro - looking for a room-mate for the Eden Hotel de Broeierd, pm for details.
Germany FlyingDJ - Looking for a roommate in the Eden Hotel De Broeierd next to the location, Friday to Sunday, will cost you 69 Euro.
United Kingdom Matsy - I have 2 spaces left spare in my cabin. I have it booked from thursday to monday at 16euro a nite.
Europe TAG - TAG has spots available @ boekelo for a cheap price, only for people that played with TAG. Contact Overdrive/Hope

Looking for a place to stay[/b]

Belgium Worm - #<[o]> needing 6/7 places (cheap) hotel if possible!
Italy Mamalukes - 6 places, cabins whatever would be also fine #n1ce.it
Netherlands overboost - looking for 3 places, pm or contact via MSN.
Germany hannes - need 6 places to stay #stofftier
Netherlands DmasterX - need 8 places to stay from thursday to sunday contact #team-coolermaster
Anonymous Erikson - need 7 places, very cheap hotel :P contact #defaultclan default|eRik
United Kingdom Baldrik - 12 places for Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights; close to the venue (no car). Not a cabin (hotel or holidayhome prefered) - /q Baldrick in #GR-OF or msn luke(at)quadv[dot} com
Sweden / Denmark zwitter - Looking for a spot aswell [ one or two]. Will confirm that quite soon.
Netherlands Longbow - Need 5 cheap ass places to stay! Cabin or so... pm me @ #immortal! (thats including the exclamation mark)
Germany RoXor - looking for 3 places to stay, pm me here or #crossfire (nick RoXoR`), cabin preferred
Anonymous b4ndung - need 2 places to stay, for me and my brother;)
Poland lab - Fear Factory X-Fi searching for cheap place to stay for 6 ppl between 27.02 and 1.03.
Catalonia Winghaven - need a place to sleep sunday! :D
Comments
jij bent ook zo geil he
Parent
#<[o]> needing 6/7 places (cheap) hotel if possible !
Italy n1ce 6 places ( hotel where tlr was last time would be cool ) cabins whatever would be also fine #n1ce.it
We can go in 1 cabin we get 50% reducing
Parent
Germany sfto = need 6 places to stay #stofftier
you can delete Worm! we've found a place
may I ask where ?
Parent
why m8? btw, ni op men oor tikken as je wil e :) spreek me gewoon aan ;)
Parent
don't be scared mate ;) That was just some dutch humor...But since i don't know if unique will still attend the lan and if not if twinzz still have the cabins. Else we need to book something different.
Parent
hmm k :p mjah tis omdat ik soms wa te arrogant doe he :p en kbegin schrik van jullie te krijgen :D als je wil weten waar we slapen, ask worm ;) ik weet et ni echt
Parent
broekschijter
Parent
i smell an orgy :\
Parent
need 7 places, very cheap hotel :P contact #defaultclan default|eRik
TEAM COOLERMASTER need 8 places to stay from thursday to sunday contact #team-coolermaster
book a cabin quickly :)
Parent
yea i can but i need to know for like 8 spots and than i need to know from my own team who needs 3 days and who needs 4 days
couse some of them go whit the plain back on monday
Parent
Cold wont be a problem for coolermaster I guess?
FUNNEH SHIT
Parent
I am glad that you could laugh about it!
Parent
Need 12 places for Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights; close to the venue (no car). Not a cabin (hotel or holidayhome prefered) - /q Baldrick in #GR-OF or msn luke(at)quadv[dot} com
Just a tip here. You won't find 12 free places unless it's a cabin. I didn't see any holiday homes with that number of beds/rooms available either. As for a hotel, you should check this thread. Most of the cheap places will be gone though, so you will probably have to look a bit more upmarket than the cheap ones.
Parent
you should be a travelagent
Parent
I can tell you where to go if you so choose!
Parent
Computer says no...
Parent
Next time they organise a tournament for ~350 ppl, they should think better about sleeping places. Since there are only 3 nearby options, which are Cabins, Appartments ( which give accomodation to around 150 ppl max ).

I found a cheap offer for the Eden Broeierd Hotel, but that one is only for friday / saturday. So its only interesting for Dutch teams, and some ppl from Germany / Belgium. We booked it, since its a nice hotel and close to the venue :), but I mailed the booking comapny what the costs were for the extra thursday night. --> 70 euros p.p. including breakfast. Bit too expensive for 1 night :P.
it has been thought about and has been solved for the next event.
Parent
u can remove us
I will be looking for a spot aswell [ one or two]. I will confir that quite soon
EDIT
If found nice place, you can remove me from task
zomg zomg you're coming ?
Parent
Need 5 cheap ass places to stay! Cabin or so... pm me @ #immortal! (thats including the exclamation mark)
you can remove us we got cabins place already ownd :D
Aii i'll stay in cabins aswell :P
See u there
Parent
looking for 3 places to stay, pm me here or #crossfire (nick RoXoR`), cabin preferred
found smth plz delete
Parent
I need 2 places to stay, for me and my brother;) thanks.. pm me;) Thanks
image: ni
Fear Factory X-Fi is still searching for cheap place to stay for 6ppl between 27.02 and 1.03. We would be relly thankful if someone could fine smth.
need a place to sleep sunday! :D
take train to my place and you can sleep here, 500 meters away from peggy :P
Parent
Very nice idea, congrats!