nC lamers.

They think playing with cheats will make them more known. I know they will be satisfied if someone post information of one of their nubish 'actions' but im doing this to inform all community how childish they're indeed.

I was playing on purefrag srv when 2 guys connected. They made huge advert abt rshook or whatever and loaded their cheats. Asking them abt hole in their site didn't take any effect [; Of course they were insulting crossfire and one of them said he's 'the telenet cleaner' whatever it means :o

You all know behaviour of ppl from nC so i won't write anything more because it takes no sense.

I made a short demo but i know you don't care unless it's avi <;

demo: http://rapidshare.de/files/38353537/kiddies.dm_84.html

screen: http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nubsjh1.jpg

btw that rshook is not perfect - only 75% acc with sten so pls nC you suck hard.
xDDDDDDD

What i'd like to add ET has got the worst anticheat system ever (yes i'm sherlock). PB doesn't kick such lamers it does nothing at all only takes my cpu power :o

Pls make a new ET with payable keys. Is it so hard for id or activision to sell keys online and change the game system - start servers which will need bought key to
play on.

btw have you ever seen them making something similar on other srv ? i think they lost much money because of fusengates and now they're trying to find some customers in this way [[[[; great idea retards !

cheers to all who'd like to make this game clean of cheating scum.
Comments
2 long 2 read
damn i knew someone will write this :F
Parent
he was right... can you tell us what you wrote, but in one - two sentences? if not - you were right anyway!
Parent
she looks nice :D<3
babe, gimme a bl..job!!!

plz =)
Parent
hopefully the ET-ACE project will fix this, but its not ETpro and it's a bit late :p
The cheatersproblem can't be solved, unless we get a new AC.
And ET-ACE could be the solution, but it isn't based on ETPro, and I guess it'll be an instant failure.

GJ cheaters, you've ruined our game, hope it was worth the money!
Parent
ya the hitboxes suxx ;) sry 4 my bad englisch 6h party ;DDDDD <3
Parent
when is it out?
Parent
fapfapfap
crossfire.nu sucks
omg those guys are making serious
THIS CANT BE ACCEPTED
Parent
agree
time to show our warface
image: warface
ill play with nC sucks as nick on publics now ! HAHAHAHAAH sweet revenge
Parent
Full Metal Jacket rox :)
Parent
looks like scorch kind of =o
Parent
Bullshit, I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose!!!

:D
Parent
nC rules...
i cant beleive you went to the darkside my son :D
Parent
haha beleve me m8, its not what it looks like, just cba to explain =) will explain in a PM
Parent
n1 hiding your own guid and name
Rosa Kato <3
pb can't detect new hax... it only checks if someone is using an already busted one
obviously this Agn guy doesn't know it (u didn't read what he wrote did u?), so I had to make it clear
Parent
you are wrong that i didn't know abt it but thx for making it sooo clear !
Parent
atm, even you search low+ you fall on hax0rs
IS THAT SOME CHICKEN?!?!
Parent
JUST POOR ACTING SKILZ
Parent
OBVIOUSLY OBVIOUS
Parent
image: 1181621639964xo7

A WHOLE BUCKET OF CHICKEN!!! :D
Parent
image: rosazexy30200sz8

Took me 10 min to find it in a gif thread :p
As a nC customer you have to do something like this daily to balance the inferiority complex and the rl failure.
The truth is Nc guys want to be accepted by this community so much. They pay money to cheat at a free game, so they can aim like a normal human. Where the fuck is the logic in that?
100% agree
Parent
nigga pls
image: happygr5

btw this topic is retarded ololo
Those ppl should be kicked in tha face till they die.
Agn u suck man!
The bots dont need to be better then 75acc.. The bots owns u guys anyway. So why complain?^^