nickname Germany Sxxxxxx

from Anonymous Republic of BananaS

wrld Europe Warlord Crew; ovs Europe #ovs-gaming; .iL United Kingdom Illusion

Regards retards
Comments
gl to him then
leet post. gl.
i dont know any german from noll8 and iL , but gl
Maybe because you are too highskilled to know some unknown players, like my friend is. Because it seems to be that you are of the most talented players out there. Eventhough you dont got any experience in any high competition, but at least you killed some EC players on BiO lately. And your Fragmovie, was like the worst best movie i saw since any other Topmovie, and the title - perfect. Rqmbo - STILL HIGH, like the community would ever expect somthing else. Thanks to god that some experienced player like you is back to the scene.
Parent
np mate , but i still dont know any german from the know and famous clan NOLL8 .
Parent
So? What are you trying to tell you with such a comment? You know every player and his clanhistory, plus clans and all their former members, trials, 2 weekers?
Parent
i'm trying to tell you 'Maybe because you are too highskilled to know some unknown players, like my friend is' if you play on noll8 , you should be know , brb eating.
Parent
First of all, you should go back to school and learn to read again, I never said it's me who is looking for a clan, I never said he isnt known, I never mentioned his nickname here ...
Parent
"YOU" is general , you should learn engrish.
Parent
kERAN and _shy played for n8 :]
Parent
keran and shy dont need a guy to post forum recruit thread for them... and they dont even know that guy so
Parent
did you ask them? well i know they wont search a clan neither here nor somewhere else but well there were germans in n8!
Parent
Schon die email von fliNt (@epikuR.de) zeigt, dass es sich um jmd von junkys crew handelt (fake epikur-squad mit junky, psiquh, puma etc.). Dass die Ex-Clans alle paar Minuten editiert werden (ec4 und o8 sind jetzt weg) und dass einige von junkys m8s wie ph6xy bereits mit o8 tag (+ in ovs und illusion) gespielt ham, macht das ganze nicht glaubwürdiger :p
Parent
i never sayed that this guy isnt fake did i?
Parent
shy & keran played @ noll8
Parent
shy & keran dont even know the existenZ of that guy
Parent
Cant he post this himself?
10 min ago i saw eC4 standing there, looks like you EDiTed the post....

GTFO
cant he post himself -.-
i sait that 10 min ago, wnb =(
*Edit: do you know hazen? xD
Parent
idc and yes i know hazen :D
Parent
Met him irl 4 days ago =D
Parent
zOmG Secret and stuff

Soprano ?
soprano played in ovs? new 2 me