gg chizz6l

Some days ago, we played hide & seek on a server and the almighty chizz6l was always founding us. Those are the pb_ss's the admin made:

image: pb000017
image: pb000018
image: pb000020

Conclude yourself
Comments
hide & seek hackz0r
nice, it's some kind of art!
nice design :o
Parent
I have seen alot of black pbss from vista users..
but dunno about him^^
But the fact he did always find us (Sometimes on the most unusual spots) makes him suspicious..
Parent
I was the one who was getting everyone pffff
Parent
hes been busted before im pretty sure
yep, like bans update 6 or something like that :o
Parent
for nexus.., so if i was playing with nexus, i dont think the pbss were black
Parent
i didnt say it was , just said u had been busted before.

But seriously youve been busted before and this now doesnt look good :D
Parent
but this is just gay, a black pbss so what? if you gonna post every black pbss, xfire is gonna crash
Parent
pb deception!!!
Parent
Like 3 times.
Parent
hha ok nice ppss but I dont see nuthin!
Are you an idiot, he got pbss blocker on thats why they are all black.
Parent
or minimized or nvidia bug or blabla, n1 accusing me
Parent
Yeah gtfo, I don't believe u anymore. Since u where always suspicous and the way u act here on the forum.
Parent
ye, everone is accusing me already so why should i defend myself? it's black.. so you GTFO, cause it could be anything
Parent
hahaha, oh please be happy that they are black otherwise I would rofl even more harder at youre behaviour. You are such an idiot. You are still not busted and it looks like u are proud of it
Parent
lol pls few weeks ago, we were playing 6v6 against u, and even before we joined the team, you were already saying things like cheater
Parent
Because its the truth?!
Parent
ye, for a public nexus, and if you look @pbbans, i think half of ET had that nexus .. why are their no topics of the other 5000 cb banned players?
Parent
Because they are not playing on competive level, and still u are the one cheating. Now please give ur last reply and this discussion is over.,
Parent
im the one who's still cheating? cause of a black pbss?
Parent
are you retarded or just plain stupid?
Parent
whats wrong with a black pbss?
Parent
try the 'lololol you noob' defence
Parent
why should i defend myself? the ongly thing i see is a black pbss ..
Parent
You don't see one, you see three.
Parent
all 3 pbss are from frostbite, frost was the only map i wasnt the seeker, and its " hide & seek", so its LMS, i was death on the beginning of the map, you think i gonna watch how the other ppl are getting killed? no so i minimized ET
Parent
Weird ... been using minimizers for years and in all those years I've had one black pbss. Funny this stuff always keeps happening to suspicious players. (hi scorch & schranz shooting walls)
Parent
if you take a pbss when ET is minimized, the pbss is always black
Parent
check the numbers... black pb_ss are pretty common tbfh, and if hes playing hide&seek its even more plausible that he minimzed for a longer duration.

Agreed chizzl has been busted for using nexus, but untill ppl have some solid proof that he is now cheating in wars, they should leave it a rest.
Parent
O I'm sorry. He's only been busted with cheats before (was using so obviously nobody need yawn or pbbans). Can you please stfu?

I dont care if he actually cheated that game. He got busted before, soz if we act like a bitch if he got black pbss. I know the explenation is perfectly valid, but I dont care. He wouldnt get all this cheatbusting and black pbss whine if he wanst so obviously hacking in the past. If you want to be know in the ET scene cause of your hacking skillz like Kenta, Just dont come whining like a 3 year old afterward.

once a cheater ====>>>> G T F O

ps: to bad none of ET's biggest retards are comming to CDC. I so would love to see kamz in real live, hustling around like the gangstar that he is ...
Parent
ha fcking hypocrite, i bet there are multiple ppl in ur buddylist busted for nexus...

And im sorry, but ever since u started some intensive whine at me when i was playing on a pub, i just cant take it serious when u say "obviously cheating in the past"...
Parent
Quoteha fcking hypocrite, i bet there are multiple ppl in ur buddylist busted for nexus...

try to find one in #TAG.et, try very hard
Parent
guess ur an anomaly in the ET-community, gratz

I dont like cheaters either, but that doesnt mean i dont think chizzl deserves a second chance after he got busted for using a hack that half the community tried. I know what he did was stupid, but for gods sake, get over it
Parent
yeh i was here too, he allways knew exactly where u were :x
LICHTJESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
b2 minimised
Minimed 3x while searching in hide & seek? More lame excuses plz..
Parent
funny that i wasnt seeking on frostbite, and look to who you replied.. if someone knows anything about cheats, its bulldog
Parent
3 ss in a row, get real
Parent
i was saying what the code b2 means!
Parent
lol sry mate, wrong reply :D
Parent
omg go cry nerd, it's black so what?
Just as black as you.. Playing with (possible) hackers is fun isnt it?
Parent
nice reply fuckhead, and I know I don't play with hackers.. So make ur conclusion
Parent
dus jij ontkent dat je met cheaters speelt ?:/
Parent
Jep.. Dus jij denkt dat chizzel, en ik weet niet wie je nog meer denkt dat hackt, gewoon hackt tijdens elke war enz?
Parent
uh, ze zijn 2 keer gebust in war ?:XD dus ja dat vermoeden krijg je dan snel ja
Parent
tsja, je mag denken wat je wilt..
Parent
just as black as you...

cant be sir... elFje is white... and those pbss are black..
Parent
cant stand an ex-cheater- pwned ur asses in hide & seek ?
lol, nice :D
Parent
rofl! i like it
Parent
chizz6l versus predator
Parent
ipv dat je grapjes gaat lopen maken je nou ff zegt dat het allemaal kk bullshit is!
what, a cheater in ET? NOWAI!
----->PB DECEPTION<-----[/u]

image: cheaterow0

don't ban me for placing this pic here, just helping out what this could be :)
<serNity-Goliath> cheaters always win

shhtt
Parent
<Kiewan> Only stupid cheaters get busted
Parent
Whu? I did nothing stupid!

It's just murphy's law at work.
Parent
en toevallig weet jij dat dat op die site staat? :D
Parent
next time remove the text on the top as well http://inspire.netcoders.cc/deception.html
Parent
damn man, awesome paint skills, even i couldnt see the title

http://inspire.netcoders.cc/deception.html
Parent
chizz6l got busted few days/weeks ago, or?!
EBAY!!!!!!!!!! WTF THOUGHT YOU WERE CLEAN YOU DAFT RACIST
Parent
he is, stfu fat piece of shit!
Parent
one time cheater, always cheater. Ur sooooo bll3
i cant see you :S
And what you wanne say with this:XD Also had black pb ss lately like 2 weeks ago
wat wil je daarmee zeggen?! xD
Parent
dat het iedereen kan overkomen:XD zelfs jou of zelfs WITJE :XD
Parent
ik ben zo obvious joh, komt door me skills
Parent
You sir MADE MY DAY
Parent
hahahaha :DDD
3black screenshots? Is that ur proof? 25% of all ss are black
its so easy to get black pb_Ss plz o0
Hi pansemuckl!!
Parent
shh, it was a secret :(
Parent
strange he found u so easily if he only saw black!
damn, now all ppl know that i paly without a monitor :<
nice ss_block
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
kankercheater
please... this is nothing
Rofled.. so what if it's black?...
still <3 chizz6l :)
lol black means nothink i know someone with it :)
Great bust! Sticky please.
Hide and cheat!
kanker pics...
its graphic card pboem, had that few times, need to reinstall drivers... nub buster
nah it's because he had his ET minimized, in the pbss you see b2! That means MINIMIZED!! :D
Parent