bio clanserver | server.cfg and map rotation

Hi guys,

I need the server.cfg and map rotation from the bio clanserver...

I want to setup a public server like the bioserver...now u maybe ask why?
It's easy,everyone who has played on the new bio server knows it...it's the laggiest shit ever... :( that's the reason y i need this staff...so maybe if u know it or u can write it urself...pls pm me or reply here...thank u to everyone

greetz

pZyko
Comments
pm kevlar?
Go make it yourself?
ask perfo =]
"it's the laggiest shit ever"

True!

telenet > bio
u|k > * :DD
Parent
telenet > u|k > bio :p
Parent
CYBERGAMES > ALL
Parent
Lal, Cybergames > All only if u want to own hard xDD
Parent
k first of all i belive Telenet is kinda shit couse the skill there is shit but Cybergames is even worse if ur tryin 2 find a server with good players Cybergames is a place where u can only use handgun and still pwn every1, but at least bio has a little skill (sumtimes not allways) I WANT EFTERLYST again ;< that was a real server with good players on :<
Parent
epic fail
telenet > bio > efterlyst
Parent
not rly :/ i have never seen High skilled players playin on telenet but i've seen many on BiO or efterlyst (by the way i aint talking about Bio as it is 2day im talking about Bio and efterlyst as they were b4)
Parent
telenet - perfect (no laggs, skilled players, nice maps, 18 slots <3)
bio - hmm, not that good (laggie, skilled players, shit maps, +bugs all the time)
efterlyst - shit (laggs like hell, nice maps, bugs, not bad players (most of them warper)

telenet for zeh win!
Parent
BiO got shit cfg so it means u have no fcking idea whats going on about administrating an et server, it is only popular becuase of his myth
fu bio lagshit server and ego admins ^^ --> telenet
lagserver!
OKAY.

All I know :

bio is a laggy server
bio got ego admins
cybergames > all
telenet > bio
u|k > all

pm kevlar - that is a good idea

thx m8 ;)
sorry , but the cfg we use isnt for public release. sphere ( *bio* founder / capt / general all round good guy ) spent a long time tweaking the cfg / settings etc, so sorry, but we cant give it out.

and p.s

in the future, try and not flame someone you want something from. you might do better ;)
Parent
bi0 server

Axis Stays Standing Still in the spawn
Allies shoot 1 time up @ supply 4 killer so useless there dont play public more better ET war funny
i didnt flame on u...its not ur fault that the server is laggy...
but ok i understand that
Parent
i think about the old times... #et.gather
that was great... =)

back2topic

hm i dont know...maybe serv without pf.. :X
without netsettingslame like maxpackets [60] to [100] rate 25000
i dont know
memoris from old efretlyst? :D
Parent
make a server like efterlyst... objective is much better than stopwatch for public
Parent
can you give me the ip for efterlyst?
Parent
it has been dead at least last half a year already
Parent
poor thing :(that's why i never find it, and i thought that there has been an ip change! pwnt hard...

i'velooked everywhere for it, i even looked for it in my pockets ! :/
Parent
I was kinda sad to see it go as well.. it was my favourite server :(

I use www.splatterladder.com to browse servers, first it was just down and then totally disappeared in there
Parent
The problem is!It should be a skilled public server,when we got then in 1 team too skilled guys and in the other team unskilled guys...it's too fast =)
Parent
efterlyst <3 :D
i think about what would be the best choice =)