Insecure seeks a clan

So guys, after a long period of inactivity once it comes to gaming I have decided to get back my gear and start gaming again..

All I ask is just a clan which does not prac that often, like 2 or 3 times a week. Skill does not really matter, since mine are lost somewhere I've been in the past couple of months. I prefer to play with people I have met in the past, or if it's possible some guys who are Dutch, allthough I am able to both speak and write english fluently, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I have got quite some experience in ET since I played the game from the very beginning, since the fueldump demo to be more precise.

In case you became interested, feel free to leave a message either here on crossfire or on irc where I can be found in the channel #H2k

Cheers

PS: A majority of my ex clans can be found on my profile, just check out the things I have achieved with them in my "Achievements list"
Comments
good luck my buddy
in fucking deed
As long as you keep your hands off the cheatbusting part of ET, everything is fine, alright mate?
Seen my comment was directed to you according to the reply button I used, I meant you!
Oh jawel, maar ik ga nu godsdienst leren
Parent
gl nice player
GL GL GLGL GLLGLGLGLGLGL <3 GLLGLGGl
gL INSECURE LOLOLOL
GL insie!! :D
Good luck @ you!
we are reforming -=LoL=- , (now that im active again after 2 years) were known as team boner now

http://xfire.be/?x=clan&mode=item&id=3335

pm me megamate if your interested

yes it feels so 2005 :<:<
go ins , mede superboer <3
gl owner
komt vast goed.. mr FyX ;)

GL
insjekjuur gl! very nice paly0r with a nice porzie of hack skill!
gl mate!