Re@LAN Paris - Results

image: x3ztiu

This week-end, there was a big ET event in France Paris, 12 teams played in the Milk Pantheon webcafe.

Here is the final result :

1-
Bumeu, douille cap., fRk, freek, Zorn, ReavEr, Elsen

2-
Maman cap., Class, Yann, AKRAXx, Jiind3, Jack3rror

3-
drTank, Eht cap., Riggs, SpiZ, warN, piFpOuF

4-
Sesky, Patriot, karibuu, Nc3rRrRr cap., Ion!x, RYD3R

5-
knardo, Enixx, ahrzou, ouabi, Stormy cap., ext

6-
mAks cap., Keytaro, k2k, Bouh, kaz, fra, arukas, Graecos

7-
Garvo cap., Kfad'elk, Socar, Dock, milit, Flyos

8-
bil, Hito, tigerfox cap., GoDSMACK, coby, bakkus, exttt

9-
Necr0 cap., BalloO, Sony, Smocrate, TiwiKs, Yoh

10-
Busard, Chacalou, Dado, Ledjlale, Yonex cap., J3g

11-
sword, kAl, chauvst, Keyser cap., coni, aket

12-
FolkeN cap, Darkthur, Athenos, Cicoze, Nirva, Lunix

Play-off :
image: 900px-Realan_playoffs

More infos (war results) on enemyterritory.fr wiki article

GG all, was great fun to play this.
See you next LAN !
Comments
Frogs battling each other
It's 2- Starzz 3-Logic since Logic had to leave before the loser bracket final.
Fixed ! I'm still tired :'(

Bisous douille :)
Parent
I knew strAf wouldnt come, fucking hacker. :D
fra @ lan
i dont believe it
lan proofed ! :>
Parent
fra sux @lan :'(
Parent
main news
No hat this time :(
gg all, was fun!
Totally forgot it
I dont understand shit from this playoff table :D
your flag explains that.
Parent
your flag explains something too.
Parent
and name.. ^_^
Parent
well, when belgians people was in my city on kind of school-exchange, I havent seen such ugly, dirty and stupid people in my whole life. they drunk without brain, after that they vomited in club on the floor, rofl, I have never seen something like that.. one of your "beatiful" girls even did not clean her jacket from this vomits and putted it on next day!! that was fucking sick, I will never go to Belgium after what I saw. so pls, think next time of your own fucking country before you will write anything
Parent
valid point, i would also stay out of belgium because of that!
Parent
maybe not everyone in belgium are these kind of people, but I know what I saw and they all behaved like that, so if he wanted to follow the stereotypes, I would do the same
Parent
So, because all turkey's ppl in belgium are retards, i'm not allowed to go to turkenland? :<
Parent
just read again what I wrote..
and you suggested that polish people are stupid, rofl
Parent

I don't belive u. Cause it seems u haven't gone out of your house @ friday.
Parent
they drunk without brain, after that they vomited in club on the floor, rofl, I have never seen something like that..
Parent
yea, I have never seen that somebody vomited on the club floor, is it something normal in your country? well, poor you. In poland club guards would fucking kill you, we were lucky because it was a club which owner is our friend
Parent
Its normal in every country. Its normal for people to drink as much as they can and if they do its normal that they throw up and its normal in every club that u get kicked out if you do.
Parent
lol, I live in Krakow, city with the biggest amount of clubs in Poland (nearly 350 just in square), I have visited a lot of clubs, dancing to the dusk etc. and I never ever seen somebody vomited on teh fucking club floor. I can understand that somebody felt bad, but then he/she goes to toilet or out from teh club ;o and they didnt, they just fucking vomited on floor in the center of the club. that is not normal, Im from pl, we drink a lot of vodka here and I still never seen something like that. You won't convince me that is normal
Parent
What is normal when your drunk?
Parent
you just said it is normal so plz think about what you are writing before posting
Parent
It is normal that it isnt normal (when drunk).
Parent
:DDDDD k, I think it's time to end this conversation
gl
Parent
I'll re-bring it at the next cdc, don't worry <3
Do NOT steal MY LOVER
Parent
wp muse =)
Unexpected muse =]
wp France dESIRE.....oh wait
8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
stop to say some stupid shit about us. we would play at this lan but admins dont want ... There is another lan in france in september. I hope that Muse can play at this lan, and we will see ;). And ofc we will try to go at cdc :)
Parent
too bad that cdc doesn't allow ex-busted guys
Parent
Actually it does...

perfo, fireball, fost, lunatic.. all busted, aren't they ?
Parent
perfo wasn't allowed to play :/
I didn't know that fireball got caught, but anyway, there is a bit confusion about this rule
Parent
Its easy : TosspoT's LAN = TosspoT's rules = no dESIRE (at least no Bruce/sinus)
Parent
tosspot say that we can have a spot :)
Parent
September = CDC5 so I guess they won't come :\.
Parent
desire did very well i see
what did muse win?
cash and qpad stuff!
Parent
let me guess, muse didn't drop a round :)
Freek&Douille <3
nice edit :D:D

(yes we didn't drop any, even though after almost 30 hours without sleeping, it became hard to play decently)
Parent
Where was the skill there ?
Alors, francois, avec un 4 à la place du A, ca pue la merde! (o:
Parent
pas le choix mais oldschool oblige ! jai fai que dla merde toute la lan, sauf une map h3h3 ;p
Parent
ET PAS QU'UN PEU!
Parent
CHEATER D'ONLINEONLYDEMERDE

par contre viens next lan j'te trout :d
Parent
to izy fo muse
"Jiind3" dans la 2eme team , j'ai presque lollayde. De NLX à LAN-Proof en quelques mois , c'est quoi la blague :SS ?
ET is not dead, 2 lan since 2008, and probably a thrid one in september... And I think some other countries could do the same :D