Fake of gnajda

Someone play all the time with gnajda`s guid. Look his pb_guid and player details. gnajda is from 'warsaw', this cheating guy is from 'szczecin'.

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=c34d19f3

p.s gnajda is not a fucking hacker. He always play good like 4 years. He is "ettv proof" and finally he WAS NOT on nC users / bimbot users / etBot exposed. STOP WHINE ABOUT HIM ! LOL.

/edit

added by United Kingdom Bulld0g
this is the guy faking gnada on this yawn checked by IP: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=19636
Comments
lmao excuses, he's prosto pidar
care
Gnajda has gone as far as going to 2 places just to cheat now? :O@
gnajda is a hacker...
so if finally som1 ruins his lookups, why not?
he isn`t a hacker. He is never banned. He wasn`t on bimbot/nc users and he always play on ETTV . You can watch him always if u want.
Parent
And that we do, with great awe for his awesome skill.
Parent
He was banned under a different name!
Parent
Quote gnajdaaa on 28/05/08, 03:04:27 PM | Reply

hahaha u are so funny :DDDD check my yawn etc. Trivium history or whatever :D all the time same nick so gtfo ;))

i also said it ...
Parent
show me the real proof plox. I see no red yawn.
Parent
omy god there isnt a red triangle behind his name he must be clean!!
Parent
What's your point?
Parent
i also said hes allready banned under some other names 1-2 times banned/busted , now i hope u understand my "quote of him"

he said hes totally clean
Parent
We do, it's hilarious.
Parent
QuoteetBot will be updated any time a new patch or mod comes out. etBot is also ETTV proof! You can easily customize etBot's humanized aimbot to suite your own skill, whether it be low or high. Once a customer, you can share configs with other customers who have experience with etBot's humanized aimbot. Play with 100% confidence!

Sounds like great software
Parent
He is cheating more fucking obvious than genji, so stop trying kiddo.
And no he has not been good for 4 years.

image: 20416jacrossfireft1
Parent
instead of u XD u were the BEST from the beginning XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Yeah I know, but it was not me that wrote that he has been good for 4 years.
Parent
we do and its not laik hes ettv proof :D::D:D
Parent
firstly an ip is from an isp so the location doesnt matter where it says.

secondly, this is the guy faking gnada http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=19636

logged into here today and he played with that ip today, dumb polak!
Parent
It never ceases to amaze me, in what ways cheaters are defending themselves..
Quotep.s gnajda is not a fucking hacker. He always play good like 4 years. He is "ettv proof" and finally he WAS NOT on nC users / bimbot users / etBot exposed. STOP WHINE ABOUT HIM ! LOL.

:D
Quotep.s gnajda is not a fucking hacker. He always play good like 4 years. He is "ettv proof" and finally he WAS NOT on nC users / bimbot users / etBot exposed. STOP WHINE ABOUT HIM ! LOL.

you have other coders like nixcoders or sth (guess far more) so kinda np4them, he didnt need to be ETBOT customer
Parent
aslong as i don't see him own with my own eyes he remains a hacker
look at the dates of faking, nice try... the fake is only few days old. and how long we talk about gnajda teh cheater?
he shoots more consistent than maus or butchji (online) so why hasnt any top team taken him???????
This new skilljump is like 2-3 months old or smth. :-]
Parent
FF isnt a top team?
Parent
polak top team yes, but that doesn't count too much hackers in poland
Parent
ETTV Proof very nice and Lan proof ?
oh thanks and i really started to believe all this rumours ... but now i have faith again
keep owning gnadja !

btw ip locations doesnt mean shit sometimes provider change their routing so the "location" could change randomly (at least in the countries ive been so far no idea about polish provider )
mama, pls look at the date of nick faking. now tell me how long we talk about gnajda?
Parent
your sarcasm detector is broken :(
Parent
Yeah but Szczecin is really fucking far from Warsaw. Those locations wouldn't change for example from Paris to Amsterdam would they?
Parent
they do. i got the same. i live in schenefeld near hamburg and sometimes it says my location is in Eschborn, which is about 4 1/2 hours away from me or Kiel, which is 2 hours away from me.
Parent
old 8bits also had ETTV proof but whole team was cheating...
the old one with Polaks (Koza etc..)
Parent
the proof that they were cheating while playing on ETTV ? XDDD
Parent
they were banned at cb few weeks later and whole team said that they dont care and that they were cheating
Parent
yes I know but looks like you don't get what "ETTV proof" means
Parent
ETTV it's not any proof
Parent
Quote by m4nluxold 8bits also had ETTV proof

SO WTF THEN ? XD
Parent
i dodnt say that they had proof i wanted only say what a shit is ETTV proof
Parent
eheh do you know what the sense of words "ETTV proof" is ? it means that smbd was playing on the ETTV and noone complained (about his cheating or smth) after that (so it means that he's clear), it doesn't mean that if you played on the ETTV then you are clear ...
Parent
U ARE BANNED D:
And why the FUCKING hell u aint banned from here?
edit p.s gnajda is not a fucking hacker. He always play good like 4 years. He is "ettv proof" and finally he WAS NOT on nC users / bimbot users / etBot exposed. STOP WHINE ABOUT HIM ! LOL

WELL LOL 2 U ALSO WE ALL SAW THAT DEMO FROM KOT U PIECE OF SHIT. AND THAT WAS SO FUCKING HACKING EVEN MORE THAN THAT KAMZ<33<3<3<33<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3< SO FU! FUCK OFF MISTER VITUNPILLUPÄÄ PUOLA HORO
ps. Get aids
GTFO RETARD
thats me:) aima sam napierdalasz a sie prujesz,i hate skurwysynow like you
ahahahha :P
Parent
ettv proven- MADE MY FUCKING DAY
LEAVE GNAJDA ALONE!

lold when you said ETTV proven D:
its like you cant hack on ettv
ETTV proof obvious hacker

and by not being on those lists just means he used proxy for those sites or he has an other bot.
Nice try
ettv proof :D:;D:;D:;:dddD;d;:d
Aima, you made your "friend" look even more retarded with this post :D
Ouai et moi je suis clean pendant que t'y es.
Just look kot's demo.
ban this tard
gnadjas obviously hacking. no gamesense at all.
you should be banned for saying that shit :D
now plz watch the demo kot shared with us and come again plz
He will get a chance at CDC5 =)
lol he makes 100 euros a year @ a polish coal mine and already 75 is spend on his ETbot do you really think hes coming?
Parent
his gf doesnt allow him!
Parent
No ofc not,but he will get the chance,if he's really clean(what i dont think)and wants to show it that he's clean,he has the chance =)

but as u said,i dont think he will come to CDC5
Parent
ich auch nicht :) gnajda ist allein ein cheater keine skill oder so
Parent
Why I see this topic? Sol???
GUYS CMON HES ETTV PROOF >.>
QuoteetBot will be updated any time a new patch or mod comes out. etBot is also ETTV proof! You can easily customize etBot's humanized aimbot to suite your own skill, whether it be low or high. Once a customer, you can share configs with other customers who have experience with etBot's humanized aimbot. Play with 100% confidence!

sure he's ETTV proof xD
Parent
ettv proof, no cheat
that lil conversation m1lk had with him kinda rocks :O)

but why do ppl still care?
there s so many of em...
m1lk's profile!
Parent
Hoi, reply to pm plox.
Parent
I LOLD @ ettv proof :D
wtf is it ?
like, if im good in ettv, i must be clean :D?
that makes no sense..
oh first i read "fuck off gnajda", thats why i clicked on this journal
do you really think that gnajda goes to CDC5 ? pls omg
Quote1) proxy
2) busted 1 year ago
3) youre cb banned, should we believe you ? NO
4) ban him

LOL that's quite funny to see written by a guy who all the time says "omg ask pansemuckl about this or that on irc, he'll tell you 100% truth"
the mentality of xiiters amazes me every day. Good job making yourselves look even more retarded.
Ettv Proof?
Are you fucking kidding me?+
haha aimatard
ALLU WAS ETTV PROOF TOO!
Epic Phail Aima
"p.s gnajda is not a fucking hacker. He always play good like 4 years. He is "ettv proof" and finally he WAS NOT on nC users / bimbot users / etBot exposed. STOP WHINE ABOUT HIM ! LOL."

Ha Ha Choose a better joke pls !!!
ta gueule
image: labels=0
QuoteHe always play good like 4 years.

erm, no
xDDDD n1 try
Sometimes I have feeling that people just dont know about humanizzzzzz botshit... well. Just wanna see all thouse guys doing so damm good on lan.
He's prosto pidar!
i dont care if he cheats but

tbh it wont make him less guilty if a cheater says he isnt a cheater!!!
Oh hey he's ettv-proven, now I believe you man !
Are u the most stupid man on earth? oh w8 all polaks are the same
You telling someone to get a life LOL'D
regarding location : never shows actuall location of player.Might
be 200 miles away . Mine is Manchester and I live on south coast.
Polish one showed location 70 miles away from my place :P
Posted by Aima on 30/05/2008

that was the most funny part of your story =)
no, gnajda is not a fucking hacker
he's a fucking stupid and lame hacker who don't admit he's hacking.

bb care
ettv proof, that's something! clean imo!